IGNORED

Nana Hotel

Pdxlou

Nana hotel

My stay in Bangkok was for only 4 days. I stayed at the Nana hotel. Its located across from the Nana plaza. Nice hotel. 1290 baht a night. I stayed there from Oct 6-10 2007.

Room was of good size and clean. Older décor in the room. The bed was set up so that , if you wanted to read a book laying in bed, it would be comfortable. Medium size fridge and they gave 1 free water a day. It was not stocked with anything.

The room had good lights that made it bright, and the view from my window was nice. The curtains on the wall blocked out the sun very nice.

The bathroom was clean and the exhaust fan worked great.

hotel even has a disco that’s open till 3.

Pros:

Nice rooms

Good lighting in the rooms.

Clean rooms

Clean bathroom

Location to Nana Plaza

Con:

None

If staying in Bangkok, I would stay at the Nana hotel again.

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0923.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I have stay at Nana at least 15 times and I find the location great, right in front of the NEP and on top on the Nana Disco, near the skytrain as wells as Annie message. Going there again on Nov 19 to the 21st then to Pattaya.

The only thing I don't like about Nana is if you are too close to Angel's disco you are going to hear that pounding until 3 am. It's best to get a room as high up as possible.

The only thing I don't like about Nana is if you are too close to Angel's disco you are going to hear that pounding until 3 am. It's best to get a room as high up as possible.

i love staying in the Nana hotel, over looking the carpark all them girls waiting for me,

to pick one of them. :D by the way the pounding is not Angel disco it me with a thai girl in the room below.

:wub:

Everyone must stay there at least once. It's an instutution.

nana is really the best located hotel you can take.staayed there a few times and recommend it to everybody.

enjoy

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=nut%20house&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=7&hour=17&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle"

Ive stayed there a few times now, its a bit old but is perfectly adequate and good for the price.

Also you cant beat the location.

30 seconds away from Nana Plaza, 2 mins from soi7, 10 mins by taxi or sky trian to soi cowboy.

Edited by soldiermick

Cheers Mick

NANA hotel, holey moley, stayed there my first ever night in Thailand, i love the place, what a mad buzz, you be goin round with a huge smile on your face for days, its insane in a beautiful way, its not that the rooms are brilliant, they arent but they are fine, its where they are located, its mindblowing. And great value compared to what you would pay at home. HUGE free breakfast thrown in but its impossible to get up in time for it unless you stay up all night, (starts at 6am, finishes at 10am, but its an all-you-can-eat buffet and the food is really really nice.

There a 7.11 across the road so you can keep your fridge stocked with beer & spirits at the right price. Its got a lovely swimming pool on 3rd floor. If you are too tired or pissed to go downstairs for a lady, even if you wake up in the middle of the night with a boner, you can dial room service and get a massage sent up to ya within a few minutes and they will 'sort' you out happy ending and all that, sky-train is just around the corner, nana plaza is right outside the door, carpark is deranged, alway ssomething 24hours a day, but mental at night time, also 24hour restaurant/room service food/drink delivered to your room, i was very impressed with the food, you could honestly stay here and not leave the hotel if you wanted to for a week (im sure the lads would run across to the 7/11 for ya), ah its nuts, OK it was my first time in thailand so i have nothing to compare it to but i just love the place, and cant wait to go back, only 7 weeks, jeez i would stay here all day writing about it but i gotta go

• 1 year later...
Guest dozy2891

i've stayed in the nana hotel a couple of times....great location. normally do a couple of nights in bangkok to round off the holiday

Sounds AWESOME! Iwill have to stay here when I come. Is it a good idea to stay in Bankok for a night or two after flying in just to get over the jet lag and not deal with more traveling after you have just flown around the world?

Can't believe they have room service massages!!! LOVE IT! hahah imagine that in Vegas, would cost like 500 dollars. lol

The location is great, if you like the nightlife!

Bud that's the only good point for this hotel.

Just look on the pictures in this topic.

Soi 4 have a lot new and modern hotels now. Just 3 minutes away from the action.

Everyone must stay there at least once. It's an instutution.

:GoldenSmile1:

Yes, it's a bit run down & pricey compared to the others around, but as rockhard said it really is an instutition.

You need to stay there at least once just so you can brag to your buddies about how much of an overpriced ripoff it is - and save your registration card as a badge of honor and lifetime keepsake.

The restaurant also provides a nicely air conditioned venue for checking out the street action before braving the LOS humidity.

-Smelly

restaurant.jpg

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Nana is the first hotel I stayed in on my first trip to Thailand in 1995. Remember the porter asking me if I wanted a lady and pulled out a book full of photos of his "friends", fantastic. I sometimes get nostalgic and stay their the odd night when in BKK. As stated its a great location but a bit of a dump. Their are better hotels within 5 min wals, try dynasty inn.

• 3 months later...

Over priced as sure there are newer hotels but as othe BM have said..It is an institution..the GRANDDADDY hotel for all mongerers.

I always stay one night there for the buzz, it was my first hotel i stayed in thailand and I will never forget it..insane place.

As I checked the the old girl behind the recepition asked me if I was single..Yes I replied...she smiled and said to me

''Tonight is you honeymoon...enjoy'' quality I will never forget that 1st night in BKK

Another point...last trip I left a pair of exspensive pair of Raybans there...In Pats I called them up and they put them aside for me..I collected them 2 weeks later. I was very happy with their honesty

I was probably the last person to find out that the Nana's famous (or infamous) disco had closed when I turned up there one evening in August. That was my only reason for visiting the hotel and now that has gone.

I was probably the last person to find out that the Nana's famous (or infamous) disco had closed when I turned up there one evening in August. That was my only reason for visiting the hotel and now that has gone.

It is still there believe me.

It was closed as it had a refit.

Years back it was called the LOVE club.

I heard that they have renovated some of the rooms, last time i stayed there was back in 2006, it seemed kind of worn but great location. anybody have recent pics.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that they have renovated some of the rooms, last time i stayed there was back in 2006, it seemed kind of worn but great location. anybody have recent pics.

My first stay was 1985...and not much seems to have changed:

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/1d/ba/1f/standard-room-at-nana.jpg

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/1d/ba/20/another-view-of-standard.jpg

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/1d/1f/ab/room-with-a-view.jpg

Still, you can be absolutely certain of guest-friendly-ness here, and the carpark was always a great place to trawl after a ver late night out...

Cheers, Y