Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

whitespider

Female Driver Taxi

jamduf

Good job to the OP. I have booked with Tan several times. She is doing well and has expanded.

redrain

I have booked with Tan several times too. Very good driver and good for conversation for all ride to Pattaya

EdwardSnowden

I'll defenetly be giving her a message in a couple of months when I'm back!

Adrian Thaimetravel

Can someone explain to the new guy why this topic has a one star rating with only one review?  Just curious why bms don't rate topics and resources better.  I thought I would find taxi scam to avoid and instead found a potentially good ride to and from the airport.

Rick1980
On 08/09/2016 at 4:06 AM, Adrian Thaimetravel said:

I thought I would find taxi scam to avoid and instead found a potentially good ride to and from the airport.

Same here....filing yet another forum thread into my plan. :D

KK7

I've used her on all four of my trips over the past few years, I highly recommend Tan, great service.

Burkie1203

thanks to the OP. Been looking for a taxi to collect so will keep this one bookmarked

whitespider
On 8 September 2016 at 1:06 AM, Adrian Thaimetravel said:

Can someone explain to the new guy why this topic has a one star rating with only one review?  Just curious why bms don't rate topics and resources better.  I thought I would find taxi scam to avoid and instead found a potentially good ride to and from the airport.

I cant answer why guys dont rate more but also the thread is 5 years old and the rating system only added in March this year.

valleeblanche

I can only re-iterate what other BMs have said about Tans taxis. I have used the firm a number of times for trips to Pattaya and Kanchanaburi from Bangkok. On  my first Pattaya trip I booked the day excursion to Buddha Mountain and Silverlake vineyard to do a bit of the touristy thing. Due to a bit of 'sunstroke' (otherwise known as a hangover) I cut the vineyard trip short. My driver (Ice) said that I had paid for the day and proceeded to take me up to Pattaya viewpoint. She then walked up the hill after parking to ensure I found the car!

Excellent vehicles and service from all the drivers I have had. Highly recommended

iron

i used TOMTAXI last trip, asked for a lady driver and was very happy, nice pleasant lady,1k each way from airport/return,i tip 200baht,both ways, very happy and no white knuckle ride.

Line Id: Jumjimm1977

NINGNING
On 28/07/2018 at 06:50, valleeblanche said:

I can only re-iterate what other BMs have said about Tans taxis. I have used the firm a number of times for trips to Pattaya and Kanchanaburi from Bangkok. On  my first Pattaya trip I booked the day excursion to Buddha Mountain and Silverlake vineyard to do a bit of the touristy thing. Due to a bit of 'sunstroke' (otherwise known as a hangover) I cut the vineyard trip short. My driver (Ice) said that I had paid for the day and proceeded to take me up to Pattaya viewpoint. She then walked up the hill after parking to ensure I found the car!

Excellent vehicles and service from all the drivers I have had. Highly recommended

Can also confirm that Tan's female drivers are 100% professional and reliable.

Last time I had a petite and beautiful lady, probably early 30s, who was very polite and said that the big SUV she was driving belonged to her and that she works every now and then on a freelance basis for Tan.