Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

tim boutique

ostevo

Probably staying here myself in feb...thou i still have a couple of other options.

Here is the link for the hotel>http://www.timboutiquehotel.com/<

Ive been asking about this place on a couple of other forums,and by general concesious the place is great.

Pool on the roof is real nice...great staff...great rooms..etc,etc..

The only downside is apparently the walkup is less than stunning...

172255-4322.jpg

If you do stay here make sure not to boo throu the hotels site...try asiarooms or some other simuliar site....trust me the price is nearly halved!....Mercutio

In front of the Areca, the new LK Renaissance, just finished, purpose actually room with 40 percent discount start about at 11500 bahts, really nice room and great location.Sorry the price of course from 1500 bahts. Tim boutique is also a great hotel, i just visited it last week.

Just booked a suite for a couple of weeks in feb!

Just love that after booked and payed feeling,its almost like a sexual glow!

See ya there in feb...Mercutio

How much is it costing?

I just tryed to book a suite at tim boutique but they had no avalibility from the 7 th of november i had to settle for a deluxe room :unsure: . Has anybody got any idea what its gonna cost to take a lady back? Thanx in advance

That could be interesting if im gonna have a threesome i think pattaya is the place to do it. Im staying the first three nights in bangkok at the millenium Hilton before heading to pattaya im hoping im not gonna have to many problems taking girls back there ! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I know this is a little late but I thought I would add some comments concerning Tims Boutique. The Deluxe room was great. The staff was great as well. I had two threesomes in the same day and the only thing the front desk did was hold the ID's. No joiner fee the entire week I was there. I highly recommend this hotel. I am actually planning on staying at the LK Renaissance for about 10 days in February. I like to change it up. I hope my little bit of advice on Tims in useful.

• 5 months later...
Probably staying here myself in feb...thou i still have a couple of other options.

Here is the link for the hotel>http://www.timboutiquehotel.com/<

Ive been asking about this place on a couple of other forums,and by general concesious the place is great.

Pool on the roof is real nice...great staff...great rooms..etc,etc..

The only downside is apparently the walkup is less than stunning...

172255-4322.jpg

If you do stay here make sure not to boo throu the hotels site...try asiarooms or some other simuliar site....trust me the price is nearly halved!....Mercutio

The address site in this post contains a trojan.. my kaspersky just flipped out at that address.

looks like a very nice hotel indeed... i will check it out in july

• 4 months later...