IGNORED

Modifying a Big CC Harley, kawasaki,Honda etc

Blueman Group

Hey Guys,

Thanks to the forum I picked up some good around town motorbikes and a good dual purpose Versys.

I was wondering of anyone knows if you can buy a Street legal, Greenbooked big cc Harley/Kawasaki/Honda/Yamaha etc and convert it to a nice chopper.

I see many big bikes and few have greenbooks although some have impoirt taxes paid and other documents minus actually doing the Greenbook.

I was just wondering if I can buy a Greenbook Big Bike and build/stretch etc the frame and make a nice street legal chopper with Greenbook.

There are probably some shops that can do this, I just want to make sure I have a 100% legal Thai bike for the BIB since its easy for them to spot the FARANG in Korat and my home right outside Korat is 4 doors down from the Police station, lol.

Thanks in advance for your help.....

8-)

To my knowledge there is a guy in Korat (Ned Walker) that works on big bikes just finished a custom job on a mates Harley, will try & get more details for you.

Thank You for any contact info for this guy in Korat. I had some friends visit us in Korat for a couple of days and put them up at the V-One hotel. The girls walked across the street to a dress shop and I noticed a shop nearby that (was closed at the time) but had a couple of nice older Harleys being restored, looked like an old Electroglyde....I wonder if this is the guys shop in Korat...at any rate, when I get back to Thailand next month I will stop by there or look up your guy if you find any info...Thanks again!