Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Airport Bus service !!

Mr Wiggy

Hey Guys,

Upon your arrival at the Bangkok airport, there is no longer a need to taxi to the Ekamai or Morchit bus stations to take a bus to Pattaya. There is a new bus service that will take you in an air con bus straight to your Pattaya hotel from the airport or to Pattaya's northern bus terminal for under baht 150. This same bus can also be taken from the Pattaya northern bus terminal to the airport. Just ask the information desk at the airport to point you in the direction of the Bell Travel Service bus to Pattaya. All of this info was valid as of February of this year and I would imagine that nothing has changed.

Here's the info:

Bell Travel Service Co. LTD.

Bangkok Tel : 0-2747-4675-6

Pattaya Tel: 038-370-055-6

The schedule is as follows:

from the airport to Pattaya the bus leaves at:

8:00

10:00

12:00

14:00

16:00

18:00

from Pattaya northern bus terminal to the airport the bus leaves at:

6:00

9:00

11:00

13:00

15:00

17:00

19:00

have a great trip!! :)

Captain

Thanks I will definitely do that if it goes straight from the Airport. Was the bus crowded when you used it? usually the buses from Ekamai only have 1 or 2 farang on, but is always full.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Used this service in June and it was quiet but very good

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Thanks for the info Captain.

When I arrive at 6 in the morning next Wednesday I doubt that I will have the patience to wait until 8 for the first bus. Too much to do in such little time. Might look into it for the return leg though and use the money I save to pay for some duty free ciggies to sell when I get back to Blighty.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

• 5 weeks later...

Adding to the info:- used the service many times and its great. The email address is [email protected]. they respond very quickly and acknowledge your booking and provide the phone number and meeting point at the airport.

The meeting point is usually near Gate 7 downstairs and the phone number is 0894498843. They speak very good english for telephone bookings.

Daily runs to and from the airport to Jomtien for just over 100 baht..The big YELLOW air con busses make several daily runs back and forth Jomtiem Beach/Airport and vice verus..Takes a little over 1 hr..Once at Jomtien beach the 10 baht taxi will take you anywhere in Pattaya...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 3 months later...

Hi, did someone use this bus service recently, or another one directly from the airport?

Hey Guys,

Upon your arrival at the Bangkok airport, there is no longer a need to taxi to the Ekamai or Morchit bus stations to take a bus to Pattaya. There is a new bus service that will take you in an air con bus straight to your Pattaya hotel from the airport or to Pattaya's northern bus terminal for under baht 150. This same bus can also be taken from the Pattaya northern bus terminal to the airport. Just ask the information desk at the airport to point you in the direction of the Bell Travel Service bus to Pattaya. All of this info was valid as of February of this year and I would imagine that nothing has changed.

Here's the info:

Bell Travel Service Co. LTD.

Bangkok Tel : 0-2747-4675-6

Pattaya Tel: 038-370-055-6

The schedule is as follows:

from the airport to Pattaya the bus leaves at:

8:00

10:00

12:00

14:00

16:00

18:00

from Pattaya northern bus terminal to the airport the bus leaves at:

6:00

9:00

11:00

13:00

15:00

17:00

19:00

have a great trip!! :rolleyes:

Captain

Hi, did someone use this bus service recently, or another one directly from the airport?

Yes i used this service at the end of January/February.The schedule is exactly as it's posted,very good for 150 Baht.You arrive at the bus terminal at Pattaya and then you get in a mini bus and they drop you off in your hotel(all inclusive in the cost).The same for the Pattaya-Bkk journey they pick you up at your hotel.

'From the Purr of Pattaya to the Lure of Luzon!'

Daily runs to and from the airport to Jomtien for just over 100 baht..The big YELLOW air con busses make several daily runs back and forth Jomtiem Beach/Airport and vice verus..Takes a little over 1 hr..Once at Jomtien beach the 10 baht taxi will take you anywhere in Pattaya...

Can you give more info on the Yellow bus service?

Do you have any times?

Anything to keep cost's down;

We aint getting so much Bht to the £ & $

Can you give more info on the Yellow bus service?

Do you have any times?

Anything to keep cost's down;

We aint getting so much Bht to the £ & $

107 Baht in new air con busses arrives very fast at the airport..Departure times from soi Chiyapuak Jomtien beach are 0900--1pm--5pm--730pm Tel # 038-231142 4 busses everyday..Big New and Yellow..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

thanx for the info mate

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

• 4 months later...

when you get through Immigration you need to go down 1 floor and goto exit 7/8 there you will see a stand there with buses to Pattaya, they leave about every 2 hours the cost is 106 baht but this might have gone up now as I used the bus at the beginning of the year, the bus takes about 1 hour 45 min to get to Pattaya

Hope this helps

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

when you get through Immigration you need to go down 1 floor and goto exit 7/8 there you will see a stand there with buses to Pattaya, they leave about every 2 hours the cost is 106 baht but this might have gone up now as I used the bus at the beginning of the year, the bus takes about 1 hour 45 min to get to Pattaya

Hope this helps

JT

Jason i believe it has and i think it was 150 baht i paid one way back in April.

Jason i believe it has and i think it was 150 baht i paid one way back in April.

It's still a very good price, better than paying 1000/1100 baht for a taxi and only take 20 min more than a taxi

It's still a very good price, better than paying 1000/1100 baht for a taxi and only take 20 min more than a taxi

The bus i caught was faster and safer than some taxi's i have been in in the past, ive been in two taxi's now where the driver has fallen asleep, plus on the bus you get more leg room.

plus on the bus you get more leg room.

And better looking pussy :10:

Taxi and Limo drivers scare the shit out of me;

Bus is a lot better;

I always make sure my plane lands at about 1200 ish;

Out through Passport control and collected case by about 0100;

Go down stairs get ticket and let the ticket lady look after my bag(Using service regular , I know the lady)

Go back upstairs and have a nice coffee;

On bus for 1400

I am always in Pattaya bus station by 1545;

Then transfer into MPV to hotel door;

Total cost from airport to hotel door 150bht

When i got to the hotel, I gave the guy 50bht tip;

He almost kissed my feet:

Bell bus email

[email protected]

:)

Send your email request to the above and if it works for you like it did for me I had a most courteous reply in less that 1/2 day..Extremely good, punctual and efficient. You will receive all the details you need to make your connection with ease. Take it and see.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

And better looking pussy :ThankGod1:

On your last bus? Really? The hottie that met the bus on my last trip unfortunately wouldn't leave the airport!, but can't say enough about planning your arrival for the daytime so you are sure to catch one of the wonderful Bell buses. Completely takes the stress (and the high price!) of catching a ride both to and from Patts.

I still wish they'd get a booth or something in the airport instead of just "those benches over there!"

:Dance1:

Edited by jryanb

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

I have used the bus service four times now and a taxi. There is no way I will use a taxi again. The bus is ontime, fast and quiet plesant. Like someone said before the Taxi drives scare the shit out of me too. They stop when ever the hell they want for a smoke, take a piss, talk on the phone what ever. Some of them go every which way to aviod paying the tolls. The bus is service is great, it just stoped running before all of the red eyes get in.