IGNORED

Staying 2 months, what would be the best?

a3519

im still a newbie on here ; but if it was me id rent a condo get one for 12000 a month ive seen some nice ones for that (www.fairproperties.com) hope im not out of order posting web sites if so sorry guys

Canterbury Tales Cafe.

Free in-room Wifi Internet and Free PC in Restaurant, Free pool table, bookshop, the rooms have A/C fan fridge, safe, table/chairs, coffee/tea makers, TV, DVD player and large Free DVD library, as well as one of the best breakfasts in Pattaya.

The rooms are 15,000 per month and for two months 28,000 plus electric at 6 baht per unit.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You can get a nice(ish) apartment for 7,000 a month a a very nice one for 12,000

+ electric, water etc add up to 3000 per month depending on your aircon usage.

IMO anything over 1 month go the apartment route.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

While we're talking cheap, how about youth hostels? Aren't they like dirt cheap? Thoughts?

Youth hostels? That would probably be too much low budget even for a greedy b´stard like me! :P

The youth hostels i know about only have shared showers in the hallway.

I don´t like the thought of sharing bathroom with a bunch of other people.

Edited by a3519

I stayed here in march it's owned by one of the guys from pattaya people forum booked to stay again in feb

http://www.stevethaicondo.com/index.html 18k pm including all bills or 16k plus bills

i think gizmo is there now

Edited by monkey01

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Definatly go for a condo lots of examples here but this isn't the only place to rent them from.

The only problem with this is that you are then tied to that condo whereas if you where in a hotel you could up and move anytime.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

You can get an ok hotel for 16,000 a month, so dont even think of condos near that price, imho. You can get a decent condo with swimming pool for 8,500 baht a month plus water and electricity. PM me if you want me to look up the links to any, they are on my other computer or I would post them now.

There was renovation work going on at the 9 karat condos that the other posted link was to.

You can get an ok hotel for 16,000 a month, so dont even think of condos near that price, imho. You can get a decent condo with swimming pool for 8,500 baht a month plus water and electricity. PM me if you want me to look up the links to any, they are on my other computer or I would post them now.

There was renovation work going on at the 9 karat condos that the other posted link was to.

hey mate I wanna pay about 12k a month, where do you recommend?

A guesthouse is probably more suitable for a guy that don´t know anyone in Patts, other people there to chat to while drinking a beer, more freedom if i want to change.

A condo would be a little bit more "like home", more privacy and so on.

Heard it´s a risk of getting ripped off regarding deposits by some brokers.

Difficult choise, but i must make my mind up soon or everything will be full!

AAAH! :D

Edited by a3519

Condos are cheaper than hotels?

Its a no brainer....rent a condo, talk to dancewatcher as Im staying in one of his right now in Jomtien and its great...hope this helps!!!!