Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to increase your survival chances ...

x4p3gsu

Hi All,

I thought I would kind of summarize some basic rules to lower the chances of getting an STD:

Some forewords:

1. The only way to stay clear of STD is to completely abstain from sex

2. Whatever you do to keep yourself clean - there is a risk involved

3. You can do a lot to lower the risks

In the room - before sex:

a. Look at the girl - in a good lighted area - does she look healthy? is she very pale? is she yellowish?

b. Look at the girls lips - does she have cold sores? bumps? cuts? etc... - if so - she probably has oral herpes which might (very high risk) infect your dick or mouth during a blow job or even a lite kiss - stay away from her mouth - condom or not !!!

c. Look at her nude body - does she have a rash? does she have weird marks? bluish? red? I hope not.

d. Take off her underwear - try to take a quick glimpse at the crotch of her underwear - is it stained with discharge marks? yellowish, brownish, bloody etc... if so she might have something down there...

e. Take a quick look at her pubic area - does she have red bumps? rash? sores?

f. Does she cough often, does her throat hurt, does she have hoarse voice? if she does - then DO NOT BBBJ.

g. Look at her teeth - are they in reasonable condition or are they missing/rotten? if she has really shitty teeth then DO NOT BBBJ.

h. Ask her when she expects her period...

In the room - sex:

Vaginal/Anal sex:

a. Always have sex with a condom - use only high quality condoms and if you are having sex for a long time - change the condom so it doesn't break.

b. Consider using the Durex lubricating gel - this is really beneficial since some girls might be dry and not lubricated down there - which may cause the condom to break or their skin to break and bleed. Using the gel will make everything smooth and will probably make the girl more comfortable.

c. Try to have sex while you are sober (or relatively sober) so that you can follow guidelines a and b above. Most people who barebacked girls in PTY have done so while being drunk.

d. Some guys assume that if they are with a girl for more then a few days or a few weeks - then it's safe to bareback. This is not smart - the girl might not even know that she is HIV positive. The least you can do (still not 100% safe) is to have the girl take and HIV test at a reliable clinic so at least you know that there is a high chance of her being HIV negative.

e. If you are barebacking: use lube. ask the girl when she expects her period so you can know if you are in the right time frame, check out the girls pussy and see that she is not bleeding, has no sores, etc... And always take a quick pee after you are done with sex.

Oral Sex - getting a blow job:

a. If you want to be on the very safe side - use a condom

b. If you want BBBJ - remember again not to BBBJ with a girl who coughs a lot or has a sore throat or hoarse voice.

c. DO NOT BBBJ if the girl has sores or bumps on her lips !!!!

d. DO NOT BBBJ if the girl has very shitty teeth or gums.

d. After cumming - take a piss

Oral Sex - DATY - licking a pussy:

a. If you want to be on the very safe side - use a dental dam or mouth condom

b. Most guys don't use an oral dam

b1. Get her to shower and make sure her pussy is clean

c. If you want to be relatively safe - lick only the clit

d. If you want to devour her whole hole (no pun intended) - then please make sure you run the following checklist before you begin:

- Look at her pussy from the outside - do you see any sores? or little growths which resemble cauliflower? if yes - STOP NOW!!!

- Spread her pussy lips open - do you see any sores? or little growths which resemble cauliflower? if yes - STOP NOW!!!

- Spread her pussy lips open - do you see any discharge? white or yellowish or brownish? blood? trust me this is not her getting

excited - this is called discharge - if so- STOP NOW!!!

- Smell her pussy - take a good whiff - does it smell good or foul - a pussy should smell reasonably OK. A foul smell is indicative of

something wrong...

- Stick you finger in and pull it out - do you see any discharge? white or yellowish or brownish? blood? - if so- STOP NOW!!!

e. If the checklist has been done and all seems well - dive in!

I know the above sounds kind of clinical and may ruin the fun - however a lot of the above can be done as part of some kind foreplay without being too obvious and can be done and over with in seconds.

Each one of us decides what risk level he is comfortable with but if you at least adopt a few of the above guidelines you might save yourself some problems...

Good luck and keep healthy!!! :Busted:

Edited by x4p3gsu

Each one of us decides what risk level he is comfortable with

Then we get pissed and it all goes a bit pete tong.

One thats caught me before is girls shaving their pussy and having a reaction to the shaving. I think its fairly common but it looks like she's got an STD as she has white spots over it.

I bricked myself the first time that happened to me and I caught a proper look at it after going down on her.

Visions of going back to work with cuntrash all over my face..... :Busted:

Hi All,

I thought I would kind of summarize some basic rules to lower the chances of getting an STD:

Some forewords:

a. Look at the girl - in a good lighted area - does she look healthy? is she very pale? is she yellowish?

b. Look at the girls lips - does she have cold sores? bumps? cuts? etc... - if so - she probably has oral herpes which might (very high risk) infect your dick or mouth during a blow job or even a lite kiss - stay away from her mouth - condom or not !!!

c. Look at her nude body - does she have a rash? does she have weird marks? bluish? red? I hope not.

d. Take off her underwear - try to take a quick glimpse at the crotch of her underwear - is it stained with discharge marks? yellowish, brownish, bloody etc... if so she might have something down there...

f. Does she cough often, does her throat hurt, does she have hoarse voice? if she does - then DO NOT BBBJ.

g. Look at her teeth - are they in reasonable condition or are they missing/rotten? if she has really shitty teeth then DO NOT BBBJ.

In the room - sex:

Vaginal/Anal sex:

a. Always have sex with a condom - use only high quality condoms and if you are having sex for a long time - change the condom so it doesn't break.

b. Consider using the Durex lubricating gel - this is really beneficial since some girls might be dry and not lubricated down there - which may cause the condom to break or their skin to break and bleed. Using the gel will make everything smooth and will probably make the girl more comfortable.

c. Try to have sex while you are sober (or relatively sober) so that you can follow guidelines a and b above. Most people who barebacked girls in PTY have done so while being drunk.

d. Some guys assume that if they are with a girl for more then a few days or a few weeks - then it's safe to bareback. This is not smart - the girl might not even know that she is HIV positive. The least you can do (still not 100% safe) is to have the girl take and HIV test at a reliable clinic so at least you know that there is a high chance of her being HIV negative.

e. If you are barebacking: use lube. ask the girl when she expects her period so you can know if you are in the right time frame, check out the girls pussy and see that she is not bleeding, has no sores, etc... And always take a quick pee after you are done with sex.

b. If you want BBBJ - remember again not to BBBJ with a girl who coughs a lot or has a sore throat or hoarse voice.

d. If you want to devour her whole hole (no pun intended) - then please make sure you run the following checklist before you begin:

- Look at her pussy from the outside - do you see any sores? or little growths which resemble cauliflower? if yes - STOP NOW!!!

- Spread her pussy lips open - do you see any sores? or little growths which resemble cauliflower? if yes - STOP NOW!!!

- Spread her pussy lips open - do you see any discharge? white or yellowish or brownish? blood? trust me this is not her getting

- Smell her pussy - take a good whiff - does it smell good or foul - a pussy should smell reasonably OK. A foul smell is indicative of

something wrong...

- Stick you finger in and pull it out - do you see any discharge? white or yellowish or brownish? blood? - if so- STOP NOW!!!

I know the above sounds kind of clinical and may ruin the fun - however a lot of the above can be done as part of some kind foreplay without being too obvious and can be done and over with in seconds.

Each one of us decides what risk level he is comfortable with but if you at least adopt a few of the above guidelines you might save yourself some problems...

Good luck and keep healthy!!! :Busted:

this is the type of valuable information this site needs! thank you for posting it.

you should even post this in the newbie section as well.

Here are some guidelines to consider when barebacking, pretty obvious stuff but stil useful. Clearly some bits are for benders or the lady.

"Use lots of water-based lube when fucking. Keep applying lube as you fuck. Lube will minimize the risk of tears, which allow a route of entry for HIV. Avoid using saliva for lube.

Spread your barebacking adventures over time to allow any potential tears in your ass to heal.

Fucking shouldn’t hurt. If it does, stop.

Early withdrawal does not necessarily reduce the risk for HIV, as pre-cum can also contain HIV.

Don’t fuck if you have open sores on your dick.

Don’t get fucked if you have sores around your ass.

Before getting fucked, relax your asshole as much as possible: get finger-fucked or rimmed (lots of foreplay!)

Avoid douching (washing inside the ass). Douching removes the natural protective membrane in the ass. If you still choose to douche, use warm water only.

Pee immediately after fucking. This cleans out the urethra (pee passage)."

Here are some guidelines to consider when barebacking, pretty obvious stuff but stil useful. Clearly some bits are for benders or the lady.

"Use lots of water-based lube when fucking. Keep applying lube as you fuck. Lube will minimize the risk of tears, which allow a route of entry for HIV. Avoid using saliva for lube.

Spread your barebacking adventures over time to allow any potential tears in your ass to heal.

Fucking shouldn’t hurt. If it does, stop.

Early withdrawal does not necessarily reduce the risk for HIV, as pre-cum can also contain HIV.

Don’t fuck if you have open sores on your dick.

Before getting fucked, relax your asshole as much as possible: get finger-fucked or rimmed (lots of foreplay!)

Avoid douching (washing inside the ass). Douching removes the natural protective membrane in the ass. If you still choose to douche, use warm water only.

Pee immediately after fucking. This cleans out the urethra (pee passage)."

"Here are some guidelines to consider when barebacking?"

BAREBACKING????

wasn't this a thread about how to avoid STD's?

man, its a sad time when crucial info about having safe sex is only viewed 57 times and its been up for what- a week now? put up "i blew my nut in this girls ass- look at the cum flow out of it!" and i bet it would have 1000 hits in less than 2 days.

"Here are some guidelines to consider when barebacking?"

BAREBACKING????

wasn't this a thread about how to avoid STD's?

Yeah well, people will do things that aren't good for them no matter how often you warm them. :Hair_Out1:

"i blew my nut in this girls ass- look at the cum flow out of it!"

Can we see the pictures please...

:LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1:

:Moon1:

:Oops3:

:2Cents1:

:OMFG:

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park.

And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real

because that's how powerful our minds are.

And the ride goes up and down and round and round.

It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured

and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time

and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride?

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us,

they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever,

because, this is just a ride..."

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Some forewords:

In the room - sex:

Vaginal/Anal sex:

something wrong...

Good luck and keep healthy!!! :P

Is this from a reliable source, or is it just your opinion?

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

After barebacking as a last ditch resort I apply that hand sanitizer shit to my cock. I doubt it does much but it seems better than nothing. However condoms are the smart approach.

I try to avoid barebacking but I know that despite my best intentions I will sometimes end up doing it.

I don't like wearing condoms and I am happy just having BBBJ's but I find that Thai girls would rather have full sex at some stage during the night. They have been conditioned to think that they should do it otherwise they have not fulfilled what is expected of them - also they enjoy it more than giving BJs.

Them wanting to 'boom boom' and me not liking condoms sometimes therefore leads to the unhappy circumstances of barebacking.

I protect myself to some degree by never barebacking more than a minute or so. What's the point of that you might ask? Well, knowing that you have put your dick inside a wet woman's pussy without a condom is still a massive thrill no matter how short a time it is for. I then like to jack off on the woman preferably on to her pussy or into her mouth. I would love to pound away unprotected until I come inside a woman but never do that because it is too risky.

I also keep a tube of anti-fungal cream which I got from and STD clinic in England for thrush but the tube was too big and so I only used fraction of it. A few days before I go to Patts and during the whole time that I am there I smear the cream on my knob to ensure that any sores or inflammations are reduced or cured - as these could be a prime cause of easier transmission of STDs. If I have been silly and barebacked then I will smear the cream on immediately afterwards in case I have caught any fungal or bacterial infections as a result.

To me the far most likely danger is from BBBJs and here again I hope the cream will protect me from or cure any fungal infections like thush or bacterial infections that you can pick up from BBBJs.

From what I understand the highest concentrations of bacteria is in the back of a girl's throat and so I avoid deep throating. Many girls think that they give you the most pleasure from BJs if they clamp their mouths around your dick and just suck away montonously like a hoover. Whereas I find that tongue licks can be even more stimulating and less likely to pass on infections. So I will often take my dick out of her mouth after a minute or so and try and encourage her to lick instead or even better lick my A hole while I have a wank. :o

WTF !! BBBJ more dangerous than unprotected penetrative sex ? Applying an anti-fungal cream in the hope it will counteract a bacterial infection ?

:P

• 4 weeks later...

Yes excellent advise.

Nothing will happen without a condom and without thorough inspection of the girls vaginal area.

Might as well just abstain from any sexual intercourse.

Is this from a reliable source, or is it just your opinion?

This is my opinion. But let's say that I have some background which relates to this field.

:rolleyes: Yellow or brownish discharge,I think I lost my appetite. Good points I will leave extra lights on and be on the lookout when I have my next snack. 5 more days till lunch in the LOS.

• 2 weeks later...

i know alot of people like to hide from the fact that STD's are nasty things.

I think this forum should have a section of pics of STD infested genitals to make people aware that sex in thailand is not always the best thing in the world. Not jsut thailand, but all over the world. Practice safe sex.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all this for 1000 THB a full medical screening why not take her to casuality before and ge all your girls/LB screened before you BF them.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 7 months later...

please could you tell what this is and where get them

a. If you want to be on the very safe side - use a dental dam or mouth condom.

THANKS .