Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Another day at the races .

jerry

It was racing day today at Bira racing circuit . The circuit is on highway 36 to Rayong about 10km out of Pattaya .

Always a good place to spot some fine ladies .... and cars of course .

IMG_8288.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8285.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8289.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8290.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8299.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8301.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8302.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8306.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8308.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8311.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8324.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8332.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8373.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8378.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8386.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8394.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8396.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8397.JPG-2.jpg

And as promised ... cars ...

IMG_8348.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8359.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8367.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8405.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8411.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8406.JPG-2.jpg

IMG_8407.JPG-2.jpg

Hmm it has a high level! The girls are really high quality selection. Apparently I become a fan of early motorsport.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Yes, some top notch pussy there,

Good work

Stevie

How women should look.ALL of them.

The girls are supurb. In Australia they are trying to get grid girls to completely cover up now. The world has gone mad!

The girls are supurb. In Australia they are trying to get grid girls to completely cover up now. The world has gone mad!

Man,really?.I went back to Aus last year for the first time in 4 years,and I couldn't believe it.Its changing fast huh.Lots more rules.No more drinking beer on the beach for Christ sakes.And couldn't find a good pub in Sydney.Had the missus with me and said" we will find a good pub and have a counter lunch."Ended up in Darling Harbour,paid $26 for a hamburger.Has it changed or was it just me?

I grew up North of Newcastle.

Man,really?.I went back to Aus last year for the first time in 4 years,and I couldn't believe it.Its changing fast huh.Lots more rules.No more drinking beer on the beach for Christ sakes.And couldn't find a good pub in Sydney.Had the missus with me and said" we will find a good pub and have a counter lunch."Ended up in Darling Harbour,paid $26 for a hamburger.Has it changed or was it just me?

I grew up North of Newcastle.

You got it right Skalliwag. We get new rules everyday trying to turn everyone into robots. If there is a problem with 0.1% of the population, we get a law that restricts 100% of the population. You have to scour the city to find decent pubs and if you are on a holiday you dont have that opportunity. Places like Darling Harbour will stitch you every time. You sure your hamburger wasnt a "wagyu burger"? This is the trend now and makes you feel greatful for only paying $26 for that culinary delight.

You got it right Skalliwag. We get new rules everyday trying to turn everyone into robots. If there is a problem with 0.1% of the population, we get a law that restricts 100% of the population. You have to scour the city to find decent pubs and if you are on a holiday you dont have that opportunity. Places like Darling Harbour will stitch you every time. You sure your hamburger wasnt a "wagyu burger"? This is the trend now and makes you feel greatful for only paying $26 for that culinary delight.

Unreal.We were staying on Kent st,and I could see the awning for pubs on every corner,but when we got there,it was a Real Estate office or something else.

I remember as a kid,driving onto the beach,and making a fire,and doing some beach fishing with the old man.Cant do that anymore.

I hate rules,which is why ai love Thailand so much.If you use your common sense,for the most part,you will be ok.If you lack it,well,natures way of thinning out the herd.

Unreal.We were staying on Kent st,and I could see the awning for pubs on every corner,but when we got there,it was a Real Estate office or something else.

I remember as a kid,driving onto the beach,and making a fire,and doing some beach fishing with the old man.Cant do that anymore.

I hate rules,which is why ai love Thailand so much.If you use your common sense,for the most part,you will be ok.If you lack it,well,natures way of thinning out the herd.

Oh,sorry to the OP for the rant.Great thread.....and nice pics of snatch.:)

Oh,sorry to the OP for the rant.Great thread.....and nice pics of snatch. :)

Thanks ,

no probs mate , my brother is living there and i had the same feeling last time i visited him .

Stupid rules for EVERY little thing and absurd prices for food and drinks . We made a deal ,

he can visit me in Thailand as i aint going 'down under' no more .

Thanks ,

no probs mate , my brother is living there and i had the same feeling last time i visited him .

Stupid rules for EVERY little thing and absurd prices for food and drinks . We made a deal ,

he can visit me in Thailand as i aint going 'down under' no more .

Good for you.It will take a death in the family to get me back there.

some real classy ladies,but the one in yellow with her finger on her chin i,d break the bank for her.

One word "Fuck" I need to dust off my DSLR and tag along with you mate. Never brought my DSLR to Thailand and now i have enough reason for it.

Awesome pictures Jerry and coming back on Jan-feb.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Jerry another set of quality pic's and yes some beautiful ladies.

The cars looked good also 555

Thanks for posting

fred..

Thanks for posting

fred..

Where are cars? LOL

Edited by Hellbender

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

some real classy ladies,but the one in yellow with her finger on her chin i,d break the bank for her.

Wouldn't mind having some bedroom fun (and more) with her ....

One word "Fuck" I need to dust off my DSLR and tag along with you mate. Never brought my DSLR to Thailand and now i have enough reason for it.

Awesome pictures Jerry and coming back on Jan-feb.

Good to hear you're coming back on fairly short notice Jit . We give it another try in meeting up .

Always bring a good camera to Thailand , you never know what you run into :Grin3: .

Thanks for posting

fred..

Thanks Fred .

Edited by jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Great photos mate...wouldn't mind seeing some of those girls in the bars of Soi Six... :23:

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT post-1-0-16949000-1339010685.gif

Great photos mate...wouldn't mind seeing some of those girls in the bars of soi six... :23:

+100!

cheers

bert

(and I thought this was going to be a Marx Brothers joke!)

Edited by philobert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

How women should look.ALL of them.

I agree completely. :GoldenSmile1:

Robw

Go they race every weekend I love to go and see some racing.

Some Top Tottie there and love the outfits, looks like a good day out. How often is it on - wouldn't mind going there when I arrive next month. I might have to take one of your pics along to tailors and get an outfit knocked for the wife - she can wear it when I get the Scalextric out of the attic!

Some Top Tottie there and love the outfits, looks like a good day out. How often is it on - wouldn't mind going there when I arrive next month. I might have to take one of your pics along to tailors and get an outfit knocked for the wife - she can wear it when I get the Scalextric out of the attic!

Next race is December 19-23 but it's in Bang saen . Good fun also as it's a street race along Beach road .

Like your idea of getting an outfit done for the wife .