titop

Jakarta trip

titop

First a little "aparte" for Indonesia.

Being to many place included pattaya, I really put Indonesian girl on top :)))

They often bring sex to another level..very GFE and money is just part of the deal.

So I came from bali, had book with a friend from OKA at the airport in jakarta, cheapest place for hotel big discount.

hotel menara peninsula 5star 60$us.

So airport.... jakarta traffic jam

then hotel to shopping mall: never seen so many stunners in such a short time...

then taxi traffic jam back to hotel:

post-61893-0-66403700-1350194334.jpg

Back to the hotel, i had a look at the karaoke club on the basement and the butler at the entry told me it was still too early then went to relax read by the pool of the hotel. When I was getting to move out, I had a phonecall on the hotel phone.

Strange as I din't know anyone. it was a call from the "karaoke" telling me they were doing special dicount on masage and if I was interested they could bring to my room three girls to choose for a three hour massage for 50us$.

Okay, then 10 minutes later one guy came with three girls one 7 one 8 and one 9, ask me to choose one or two, so I took the 8 who caught my eyes.

All this happen in a five star hotel just talking to the butler. Crazy Jakarta...

The girl actually didn't know anything about massage. But I didnt care at all.

So she went shower with me, give me a BBBJ got my shot.

After we went on the bed talk a little, had a drink then lots of cuddling , kissing then well, she had to work hard to make me come one more time. well she left after 2 hours and half, told me i could find her in the karaoke on the basement...

so what I am doing now, its eleven I am pretty tired and my plan was to go to terminal classic, But I was in this after sex more after love mood when you feel good on a cloud so I went to jalan Jaksa in a reggae Bar equal Park.

As I arrived there it was full so I seated next to arabian indonesian and had a very good time drank a lot the live music was really good.

At one time I went to the toiletand as I was washing my hand a woman jean tshirt about a 7 ask me: how are you?

-tired

-take me home i'll give you good massage and good sex.

-enough for tonight

-you sure, I am really good

-yes sure

An indonesian rasta has been talking with us for the last half an hour, it happens to be steven the owner of the singer of Welcome to my paradise biggest reggae hit in Indonesia. Steven and ze coconut tree.

As the bar closed 4am I took a taxi back to the hotel and guess what: first time no traffic jam.

Day two will follow shortly

Red&Blue

Hey good start, looking forward to more.

I've always been interested in Indonesia, except Bali, as it's being overrun by Aussies.

On my to do list of places to visit.

titop
Bali, as it's being overrun by Aussies

Not as bad as pattaya overrun by russian, as in Bali the people tend to stay in a small aera, aussies by kuta, european by semyniak kerobokan, french us german in Ubud.......

but if you do the snake you will find just what you like...

Sure dont stay in Kuta poppies lane...

here we talk about Jakarta and the only tourist I have seen during the trip are the one in Jalan Jaksa even if in the reggae bar was mostly local reggae people.

titop

For people who like reggae equal park is a must, most of the bands are really good, steven "welcome to my paradise" is an indonesian star but really cool so its abit like if you go to a small bar and have Yannick Noah singing.

titop

next day I went for lunch then traffic jam.. then:

Delta spa harmoni. ita brand of massage plus around Indonesia.

You come in anice place they take yyou upstair where there is a bar restaurant quite cozy.

then a stunning lady come to you explain the massage.

So you take a course and at least three course each are for 45 minuts. so you have the choice for first massage course then hot stone then ending bath etc....

Then you can use the facilities Jaccusis, three one hot with salt and plants, one normal and one freezing. Hamam sauna fitness for as long as you want included.

you choose between te standard room the junior suite and the VIP. i took the middle one

The lady choose for me a girl named Mariati. i had a drink while waiting for the room look at TV

First massage I choose was the walk on (shiatsu):post-61893-0-23530700-1350386057.jpg

So we start to talk? I speak a little indonesian and she was fun, here we really talk about massage you are nude, she got the clothes on, so the massage was really good, then she went for the hot stones massaage

i really enjoyed too, she asked me if i wanted an ear candle massage why not so after the hot stone went for that . they put a sort of candle in your ear, light it and ... well nice but i wouldnt do it again exept i was my head on her legs

her boobs quite large just over my head and she was making faces saying i love your blue eyes etc.... Remeber every course last 45 minutes.

Then she put back the hot stones using it for the happy ending.. Scary !!! But incredible sensation she manage to finish massage my parts and dick with the hot stones full of oil. When you get the stone nearly burning coming to you its a sensation different to anything I experience before.

Then she took me to the bath in the room, luxury with many things inside, while i relax she clean the room then finish , I ask her phone and she gave it to me...

Selamat tinggal Mariati

(She was good because I came one time before with another girl and the massage was good but the happy ending was mostly by hand after rubbing a little bit with the stone)

Then I went to the pool jaccuzi parts

They give you a bracelet you get change so you have a locker a swimming togue and a gown, I took a drink and enjoy spa jaccuzi etc....post-61893-0-16579700-1350387226.jpg

So all together spent 4and half hours 80 dollars.

Heaven on earth...

To be continued....

They give you a bracelet you get change so you have a locker a swimming togue and a gown,

zealman79

Damn...definitely gotta try indonesian style...now that i live in Malaysia after moving from depressing London, mine eyes are opening up to the p4p world outside of Thailand :-D

JROCSTAR

great report so far! have been planning a week in jakarta before my next pattaya trip and this makes me want to go even more so!

titop

Yes, I love indonesia, the only drawback with jakarta is the traffic, so if you stay in North jakarta, you wont move between 10 am and 9 pm too much traffic.

If you are adventurous like me you will take transjakarta bus 25 cents, but in traffic hours you'll wait one hour for the bus squeezed in a queue or ojek motorbike taxis, it goes allright in the jam, but you think you are going to die every two minutes. :Think1:

Dont stay more than five days because you will be thick because of the air... and the woman :SoWhat1:

titop

From there (delta spa harmoni) i went to pasar baru in the traffic jam. Around 1 hour for 5 kilometers but remember its imposssible to cross the road so you cannot walk.

Out of pasar baru (new market) I took an unofficial ojek (mototaxi) , make it alive in 5 minutes back to the hotel.

Went for dinner on the road, then back for a rest and then direction TERMINAL CLASSIC !!! :Bye5:

titop

post-61893-0-23776200-1351829941.jpg

First thing you see in here is the luxury....

post-61893-0-48117600-1351830198.jpg

So you hav a hotel ,few restaurants,a spa, a karaoke, some massage and the two terminal classic bars one on the second floor and one on the fifth floor.

Both similar thats where you should go. I arrived there around 10 pm on saturday night.

They check my bag and grab my camera... No pictures allowed

Edited by titop

titop

Welcome to the paradise

post-61893-0-15385800-1351830817.jpg

post-61893-0-33431100-1351830873_thumb.jpg

So what you see is about one third of what you have. just imagine 300 meters of sofas full of girls.

All the table were full with people with probably two girls by table. One mamasan for every 20 girls, so probably around 20 mamasans

They have vey good band playing music and every 30 minutes they have sexy shows plus girls around post a bit everywhere.....

I didn't see any white people in it, mostly chinese indonesians and foreigner from all asia.

So I went around have a look and a mamasan came to me.

They use laser to point for the girls.

I saw a 9 and choose her then the mamasan told me to take a fatty one around 4 cause i took a skinny one. i thought no way :Think1: I'll take this one but because i was still on my dream from delta spa of the afternoon, i said yes of course.....

The speciality of terminal classic are the threesome... 40 us $ except for the opening of 5th floor where they had a f... buffet , 7 for 700 000rp.

Edited by titop

titop

I follow the fatty one who took the lead. we went upstair in a nice room had the shower together, the nice one had her shower after, she took me to the bed. the nice one arrived and put the TV on and trust me Indonesian TV is worst than Thai one.

So I get close to the nice one and she say no kisses (well sh didn't say anything as she doesn't speak english)

By tha time fatty had grab my littleme and give it a good blowjop then she puts first condom on and i went up the nice one while fatty was kissing me and be sweet ll over my body.

While i try to Touch the tits of the fucking nice one . she went no and it was really annoying for her she couldn't see well the TV.

So little me became soft and I say okay turn the tv off. the fatty did it put me back in condition put another condom and i took my sweet fatty.

Then I ask nicey to turn around she did not want, I say "go or me talk mamasan" so new condom and nicey again with sweety fatty giving me kisses and fondling.

But it was not going to do it so fatty took the condom off and went for very good blowjob.

Well I was looking at nicey and sweety was really doing a god job and i manage to come.

then nicey ask for a tip. But I am a good boy :Disease1:so I gave them both 5$.

So this nice girl was the worst I had and the sex with not so fatty was really nice, she really did a very good job to make me come cause I had this wonderful afternoon and the situation with nicey really turn me off, so the lesson is trust the mamasan they know their girls. result :7of10Score:

titop

After i stay a while listen to the music, very good band. Had a drink, a couple (they are quite many) invite me to their table.

I din't think places like that could exist in the world and especially in a muslim country.

all those places are nearly free of bule and the dressing code is like any european club. No shorts, singlets and drunk people...

From there I took a taksi back to my reggae bar.

titop

I did also try the Berlian massage one of the few clubs who do soapy massage in jakarta in a small gang not too far from jayakarta near opening time 11am as I wanted to go in club66 or sun city on the evening.

So the choice was very limited, only three girls ugly. Then the mamasan took me to the back-office where there were 4 girls getting undressed. One was cute 7 out of 10. So I went upstair with her in a room so-so.

She was nice and funny, she couldn't speak english but try to communicate, her massage was good but the water with soap was cold. Good bj and good f..

Because of environment only 6/10 , 9/10 for the girl and 2/10 for the place.

joemu1

what next...must be a more sophisticated than this...

Hom88

Hey Titop.

Nice report . I'm patiently waiting on ur next report.

I have to Jakarta few times and I aways stay at the golden triable area and best is near sudirman area it's easy to get to all the nice spot. From where u stay is just too far to get to like hotel classic , u should try hotel travel I like it better. It's in mangga besar. My favourite is Alexis Jakarta its in ancol far from ur hotel taman. but mostly girls are 9,s - 10's and malioboro. You can't go wrong. . Pm me if you want more info, but I like bkk.

I try Patt very soon.

Have fun

Hom88

titop

Yes I quite agree with you that slipi was not the best place to stay but it was really nice room clean 4/5 star with pool good on day time close to taman anggrek.

From all I said the real best for me was really the delta spa massage with hot rock. I t was pure heaven !!!!!!!!! :GoldenSmile1:

From what i read Alexis was a bit over my budget.. :hello09:

titop

Hom 88 . Do you have a good address hotel in jakarta up to the 50 dollars range.

Place like sun city or classic hotel looks quite allright as hotel too but you need an indonesia visa card for booking.

hombremestizo

Sounds like you had some great fun in Indonesia.  I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out.  I have a friend out there that I met in Japan, and the fact that there's a reggae scene out there makes it even better!

georgeblown

Thank you Titop for taking the time to do this detailed report will hopefully be in Jakarta in january.