Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sawasdee Sea View B Wing

bromad1972

Looking to stay at this hotel and it seems that the older wing gets horrid reviews, but the B wing ( newer wing ) gets very good ones? Location is great and the sea view would be awesome. Anyone have any experience or intel on this place?

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya...taya_hotel.html

I stayed there last trip.

Rooms not bad. Bed hard as all I have found in Pattaya. Tile floor can be a pain because the bed would move around during some good hard fucking.

Over all not a bad spot for the money. Breakfast not to bad either. One or two beer bars near 2nd. road and Soi 10 other then that you have to choose another soi to find you fuck toy for the evening. My next trip in Nov. I will be at the LK Metro Apts. Hope you have a great FUCKING time..LOL

Looking to stay at this hotel and it seems that the older wing gets horrid reviews, but the B wing ( newer wing ) gets very good ones? Location is great and the sea view would be awesome. Anyone have any experience or intel on this place?

This hotel belongs to a chain of budget hotels, mainly catering to the backpacker fraternity. It is basic but ok. The secuirity is poor and the service very slow although friendly. Location is walking distance of seaside but not a nice part of beach and notorios for dodgy ladyboys at night. Rooms are basic and they arent too friendly with frequent bg guests.

It all depends what you want. I visited a friend who satyed there and breakfast was poor and service too slow. it took them over an hour to check him out. we got fed up waiting and just left the keys in the room. Another guy that was staying there for a few months had his room burgled eventhough there is cctv. if its your first time here i wouldny reccomend it. but UPTOYOU

I stayed there 4 nights in August, i chose it just for the cheap price of the rooms.

If you want a place just for sleeping and shagging, it can be ok. But keep an eye on your things, like camera and so.

No safe on the room, they have deposit boxes in the reception. When i wanted to get something from there like my ATM card or cash i had to stand in line, fill out the form, get my things and do the whole procedure again.

They were not overwhelmingly polite if you know what i mean...

They are girl friendly, no hassle with the staff about that. Sometimes they checked the girls ID, sometimes not.

It´s on a soi with no other night life on it, so you will not be disturbed by that if you sometimes want to sleep at night.

Sea wiew? Well, you will perhaps be able to see the pool that belongs to the hotel next door.

Sawadee B wing has no pool...

The Swede