IGNORED

British National Dies from Overdosing

JASONTHAI

British National Dies from Overdosing

We rushed to the scene of View Talay Condo 1 at approximately half past midnight on 12th October when we heard that a British man was found dead.

We entered his room on the 14th floor to find him on the bed naked and covered with a blanket. His girlfriend was nearby in a very shocked condition and was under the influence of a drug of some kind since she could not give any clear statement to the police.

A number of tablets were found such as anti-depressant pills, valium and Zanex sleeping pills.

The police inspected the room to find that the deceased is 26 year old David Robert Clarke from the UK.

Police officers believe the deceased must have died from accidentally overdosing the anti-depressant pills. His girlfriend, 22 year old Camille Lucinda Reynolds, also from Britain, was still under the influence from taking them as well.

The police have sent Mr. Clarke’s body for autopsy at the Police Institute of Forensic Laboratory in Bangkok and the British Embassy has been contacted. As for Miss Reynolds; she was taken to the hospital to sober up and will then be taken to the police station for more questioning to find out what happened.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Hopefully they put her ass in jail for a while. F@@king dope heads. Some Nome Nah.

unfortunate for the dead kids parents and adds more negatives to the reputation of farangs in thailand. View Tallay both 1 & 2 has had quite a few a few drug related deaths in the last year or so. Its quite well known by thais as a place where many farng drug users/dealers live.

Its quite well known by thais as a place where many farng drug users/dealers live.

I have never heard such a line from any Thai about View Talay Condos. I don't know what sort of people you're talking to.

I have never heard such a line from any Thai about View Talay Condos. I don't know what sort of people you're talking to.

Me neither .

Perhaps Joshue could give us his source of information as he sounds very certain.

With over 8000 plus residents plus support and infrastructure staff in the four blocks I suppose we might have one or two like any small town but i don't know of any! The couple in question were abusing over the counter drugs from a pharmacy in pollidrug combernations with alcohol from what I understand from a reliable source and there was some concern at first as there was blood on the sheets of the dececed however nothing sinister was found .

Me neither .

Perhaps Joshue could give us his source of information as he sounds very certain.

With over 8000 plus residents plus support and infrastructure staff in the four blocks I suppose we might have one or two like any small town but i don't know of any! The couple in question were abusing over the counter drugs from a pharmacy in pollidrug combernations with alcohol from what I understand from a reliable source and there was some concern at first as there was blood on the sheets of the dececed however nothing sinister was found .

apologies if i upset anyone, that wasnt my intention just throwing in my own personal knowledge as well as information shared with me by some locals. I am absoloutely sure of what I posted. No doubts whatsoever. I thought perhaps it may be of use for some members to hear it. The next time a tg asks her punter to stop off whilst she runs in to see a friend or asks to be dropped off there to see her sister that lives with a farang etc. May not be as innoncent as it seems. Thankfully, I agree that it is a very small number of these people that do this. However, it is the truth. I hope I havent upset anyone.

My condolences to the family. We all need to learn from this. Many of us have arrived jet lagged and turned to something to help us sleep after drinking. Most of us have also been much luckier than this young man.

Edited by icemanlos

Are you kidding me? He offed himself. Won't be missed. Hope the girl gets lots of time in a Thai prison.

A good friend of mine lost his 21yr old son to a mixture of alcohol and other drugs inn pattaya a few years ago. He drowned drunk and stoned in the pool. Not the greatest celebration for your kids birthday..... He bought the drugs from a well intentioned farang.

I wouldnt wish it upon anyone. Whatever the true cause of drug related or any untimely death it is always the the loved ones left behind that are left to pick up the pieces.

How many times have we had alcohol/drug related suicides of both farang and thai in pattaya over the years. So often that we become desensitised and usually laugh or make sarcastic remarks. (I speak for myself) Its just another way of making trdgedy into humour. Easier to accept that in a place as small as pattaya there is so much drug misuse.

I hope that the guys family come to terms with what happened and not blame thailand and the people here. As was the case with my friend when his kid died..

I feel sorry for them. Drug users don't actually set out to kill themselves. People are niave if they think that drug users all need to die, if that was the case you'd lose half this board or more.

Are you kidding me? He offed himself. Won't be missed. Hope the girl gets lots of time in a Thai prison.

I fail to see how you would like to see her go to prison for taking anti depressant tablets just after her boyfriend has died. Just a tad insensitive.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 2 months later...

4 All u s**it bags i am Camille Reynolds Daves Girlfriend 4 any of u who said bad s**t i wud like 2say f**k off and leave us alone and go die in dingy dirty piss hole and rot in hell the people who havin sayin nice things i appreciate it and thank u but for the twats out there who want to say nasty s**t keep ur beedy typing fingers off UNDERSTAND, u dont no u werent there u dont know us, oh and by the way i was takin the tablets which were prescribed from my doctor apart from the Xanas which i did take, i dont do drugs i dont even drink alcohol for f**k sake and it was the first time i ever went to Thailand so the woman we rented the condo off fabricated everything bascially a complete and utter twat why wud sleeping tablets higher ur sex drive? Can u c now what a complete utters twat she is, and why wud we tell her things i only met her twice the first time she showed us too our room the second being that fateful night, i am cryin wrightin this because i cant belive how some people can be he didnt comit suicide and thats 4a fact oh and if he was mixing a deadly cocktail then why did the Thai report say blood circulation problems and resperation problems which we are havin checked out/ or have but waitin for the results because these days u cant trust anyone can u really but by sayin that i trusted Dave with my life, he was and still is the love of my life.

Edited by Braveheart
Edited for swearing.

The guy mentioned in this post's girlfriend has joined the forum and wants to put across her side of events. Could be an eye opener for all of us.