Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

C&N Hotel Patong Beach Phuket

yamabthere

I recently spent 10 days in Phuket and split my stay between two hotels. Patong beach is the main place for P4P in Phuket, Bangla road has everything you need in nightlife with discos, lots and lots of beer bars and one or two A-Go-Go's.

Phuket is not as good as Pattaya for the choice of girls but there are still plenty to go around. The main reason for going to Phuket is the beaches, nice clean beaches with crystal clear water.

Anyway when choosing a hotel in Patong you need to consider the traveling distance to bars, beaches or whatever it is you want. The local taxi's here don't drive around in a constant loop like Pattaya but wait at the side of the roads, I tried several times to negotiate fares and never got anything below 40 Baht (that was for a 800m journey) often fares are up to 100 baht and even more late at night.

The C&N hotel is right next to Bangla Road a 1 min walk at the most. The rooms all have an in room safe, cable TV, hot power showers, mini fridge and they are nice and clean and have a balcony.

I paid 700 bht a night. The only downside is no swimming pool but just around the corner halfway up soi sansabai (turn left at the mini roundabout) is a swimming pool you cn use for 70 Bht all day.

169706-4848.jpg

169706-4849.jpg

169706-4850.jpg

169706-4851.jpg

169706-4852.jpg

169706-4853.jpg

169706-4854.jpg

169706-4855.jpg

169706-4856.jpg

Nearby swimming pool

169706-4857.jpg

169706-4858.jpg

note

For more information see there Website note the rates the advertise are higher than the walk in rate.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Yes, I can also vouch for the C&N as I always stay there. Note that the current price for December/January is 1,400 to 1,700 baht, including breakfast for 2, depending on the dates.

I should mention that one of the rooms they showed me on the 2nd floor was not as good as the one I stayed in. Just generally it looked older and it had a bath with shower instead of the stand up shower. I think I was able to get a decent price because I was in another hotel and just went there to check it out first. As a general rule if you turn up with all your bags anywhere you may not get the best price.

As SirDouglas says the rates for high season are higher as well.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

The rooms to the right as you exit the lift are the original hotel. The rooms to the left are newer. I was in 220 3 days ago and it got reception from the free WiFi internet downstairs so I'll be requesting that one in the future. You can shower in the bath. I usually stay on level 5 as there are only 11 rooms and it is quieter.

:D for the report Yamabthere. I will be going that way right after Pattaya!!!

I do prefer to be an OPEN SINNER rather than a FALSE SAINT.

• 8 months later...

Agree with your thoughts.

Phuket is for tourists and beaches, Pattaya is for partying and mongering.

Phuket in my vocalbury is now "Been there done that" Expensive, moved on!

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

• 2 months later...

I stayed at a place at the back of the shopping mall . you walk out past carfuo,350baht a Night in low season 700 high season .Has air con TV fridge all the usual. and only two mins from all the acction..

Good hotel for location and price (700 baht in low season). The pool in Soi Sansabai is now 250 baht though, as it has been taken over by the Yorkshire Inn so I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

You can use C&N resorts swimming pool free of charge, its right before the hills going to Karon, easy to get to if you rent a motorbike like I always do.

I staid at C&N for 7 days, then we moved over to Tropica Bungalow hotel because it had pool and a great location right by Bangla road, rooms were ok, the only complaint would be the water in the showers (bad water pressure) but might have been only for our room. All in all C&N is a great hotel with friendly staff and a good price right by Bangla road. But Tropica was better for almost the same price and with pool. Expat hotel or Summer breeze is 2 other good choices.

Good hotel for location and price (700 baht in low season). The pool in Soi Sansabai is now 250 baht though, as it has been taken over by the Yorkshire Inn so I believe.

still waiting to see how to get this 700 baht rate barney... any help would be great....

Eat. Down. South.

• 3 weeks later...

Before the refurb they had weekly and monthly discounts. Not sure now. I don't stay there anymore because they lack in room internet access.

still waiting to see how to get this 700 baht rate barney... any help would be great....

Just back...........and you're right - the rooms are now 1000 baht low season. Bit of a price hike since June!

Anybody know cheap hotels with WI-FI??? With no guest fee of course!!
Try Leelawadee Boutique hotel or the C&N resort hotel (right next door)

• 3 weeks later...
Try Leelawadee Boutique Hotel or the C&N resort hotel (right next door)

I'm with Arbiez. I've stayed at both a couple times and liked them. The C&N Resort a little more. Nice big rooms, a great pool, and a great brekkie. The bad; they're both not all that cheap, a little out of the way, and you'll have to negotiate a shitload of stairs. Personally, I don't like Patong anymore. I stay in Kata and rent a moto. On Samui or Chang you can be right on the beach, not a kilometer from it, for a lot cheaper. That way you don't have to worry about your shit getting nicked when you're in the water either. The last time I was at the C&N, a year and a half ago, they were working on an apt building across the street (where the dump was) from the 2 joints and it was pretty noisy. wj

Before the refurb they had weekly and monthly discounts. Not sure now. I don't stay there anymore because they lack in room internet access.

Yes same happen to me last summer, the internet connection was not working in the room, but the connection in the lobby was very good. They have different access points, some are working, some not.

Yes same happen to me last summer, the internet connection was not working in the room, but the connection in the lobby was very good.

They have different access points, some are working, some not.

They don't have internet in the rooms, however, those rooms above reception on the 2nd & 3rd floors do get the wireless signal.

• 2 months later...

C & N hotel is an excellent starting point but I prefer the C&N RESORT SPA, clean and new, with the motorbike in 2 minutes to arrive

BANGLAROAD ,.

in this resort if you have the motorbike be careful because often the police do instead of blocking in front of the resort and if you drank a lot of problems !!! :Hello1:

:P

maky

cimg0599kq1.jpg

maky

• 3 months later...

Stayed here 2 weeks ago. Nice rooms, friendly staff. But 1100-1200 baht per night now.

Nothing to complain about with the hotel, but you could probably find better value for money elsewhere. Assuming you don't make it for breakfast which is a fair assumption if you are hitting the bars.

The Yorkshire hotel on Soi Sansabai 100m away is about 1200 baht/night but has a pool and gym which C+N doesnt.

• 9 months later...

I think the best bet is to try the C and N for a few days, get a room reserved, and then go checking out other spots when you are there. From everything I have heard you wont be disappointed with the CandN. Right now for the upcoming low season, you can get 1 night free for 3 nights paid, at low season rates.