IGNORED

do you live in PERTH ?

Alan lad

hi guys

well i am in perth with my family and just wanted to know if there were any B/M that are living in Perth .

If so it would be nice to catch up

alan

hi guys

well i am in perth with my family and just wanted to know if there were any B/M that are living in Perth .

If so it would be nice to catch up

alan

Mate I am based in the Western Suburbs in Perth but alas I am on a plane tonight to Singapore for a couple of days. Fortunately I will be sitting in your bar on Wednesday night availing myself of your well priced drinks and even better priced gals. Maybe next time.

You know it makes sense...

No

:Disease1:

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Alan, ChokerBob is in Perth also. Maybe pm him your number?

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I live in Maylands, Perth. It would be nice to meet you.

I work unusual hours and if mutually convenient we can meet.

Please PM me and I will give you my phone number

I used to live in Perth.. :Laugh1: I'll next arrive back on the 27th of November and fly out in the early hours of the 30th.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....