IGNORED

Gym with steamroom?

tropico

Hey Guys, first post here, so be gentle...

So is there a nice gym with steamroom and modern equipment?

Also is which is the best soapy value and quality wise.

Thanks

Welome to the board.

Sabai Dee opposite Big C is a good place for the soapy massage there are other places but this is the only one I have used personally. I know a few Gyms and a few Steam/ Sauna places but not an all in one. I'm sure someone can help you out with that.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

The Cruise Ship hotel at the junctions of soi2/3 and beach road. Has a gym with sauna and steam room. Mainly machines and CV equipment, not much in the way of free weights. Nice gym though. You can use the pool out the front of the hotel as well. Its been a while since I was there so I don't know what the prices are these days.

The Cruise Ship Hotel at the junctions of soi2/3 and beach road. Has a gym with sauna and steam room. Mainly machines and CV equipment, not much in the way of free weights. Nice gym though. You can use the pool out the front of the hotel as well. Its been a while since I was there so I don't know what the prices are these days.

It's called "THE A-ONE HOTEL" mate :)

Try Tony's Muay Tai Gym. They have a "Japanese Spa" there. It has a steam room along with hot tubs and chill pools. Great massages too. A really nice place to spend a couple hours after a work out.

The regular Tony's Gym has steam rooms too but the overall experience at the Japanese Spa is so much better.

Try Tony's Muay Tai Gym. They have a "Japanese Spa" there. It has a steam room along with hot tubs and chill pools. Great massages too. A really nice place to spend a couple hours after a work out.

I use the Tony's Gym you mentioned when I'm in Pattaya. I've never been into the Japanese Spa bit outside. I didn't realise there was a steam room and chill pools in there. Out of interest how much is to use it ?

quite cheap. I was paying 100 baht a time when i went there and also ythe same for the one at 3rd Road. The later has the outside swimming pool so you can make a day of it there.

There's always lots of life time memebrship deals on offer from Tony's Gyms but not worth bothering with unless you live there. Even if they put the prices up you can often haggle the price down.

Calm down dear...this is only the internet :)

Thanks Marty167.

I saw the lifetime deals and another promotion for a years membership of all the Tonys facilites. Great value if you lived there.

tropico here is a link to the Tonys Gym with the Muay Thai area.

Tonys

There is a map on that link. The gym is on Third Road almost directly at the bottom of soi Lengkee. If you are getting a motorbike taxi tell them - 'Tonys Gym boxing' or 'Tony Gym Muay Thai' to differentiate it from the one with the pool and tennis courts.

• 1 month later...

Can you pay to enter on a daily rate? If so how much is it? I'm thinking the Muai Thai one would be better for what I need.

Basically one with free weights, medicine balls and swiss balls to use.

Cheers

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

Forget my previous post as found another one with the info. 200bht per visit is a great rate

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)