FROM 8PM – 9PM

DON’T MISS OUT ON BEING THE

EARLY

BIRD

FROM 9PM – 10:30PM

NORMAL HAPPY HOUR

APPLIES

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

sound like a good deal.. also a good idea to have someone with a sign on Walking Street.. the place can be a bit tricky to find for a newbie in town

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Thank M8 We usually do & I'm sure we will have down there from tomorrow so people can see the great offer for the month of October.

How big is the serving size though?

A miniature plastic cup or a pint?

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Got to say, this area is really hard to draw the Punters in.

They (we) tend to get ambushed before making it all the way down there.

Sounds like a step in the right direction, I remember Go Gos like Club Bouche, in their heyday. Used to be a top spot.

Good luck with returning this area to its former glory.

You are doing a great job in X Zone mate.

I visited it a couple of times and we had a lot of fun.

My girl for the night especially enjoyed fisting a girl and looking under your kilt. :)

Great deal on the draft beer!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Got to say, this area is really hard to draw the Punters in.

They (we) tend to get ambushed before making it all the way down there.

Sounds like a step in the right direction, I remember Go Gos like Club Bouche, in their heyday. Used to be a top spot.

Good luck with returning this area to its former glory.

This is exactly why we are doing these special offers so customers get to know that there is more down this end than maybe they know about. It is also to ensure customers are being given the chance of more than just 1 night out a week without breaking the bank. So Guys love too see you all down here @ X-Zone to have a great night of drinking, fun & laughter.

John

Get ready for an army of expat balloon chasers.

COME ON DOWN ALL WELCOME GUYS THE MORE THE MERRIER.

How big is the serving size though?

A miniature plastic cup or a pint?

lol We don't use plastic cups only Glass & they are the same size as used in the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer currently running now.

They are the slightly smaller glass than normal Happy Hour Glass size but still a great deal for the price.

You are doing a great job in X Zone mate.

I visited it a couple of times and we had a lot of fun.

My girl for the night especially enjoyed fisting a girl and looking under your kilt. :)

Great deal on the draft beer!

Thanks Much appreciated

Get ready for an army of expat balloon chasers.

That's the problem when we go, there would be a crowd of us go in, all wanting to have fun and the main table is occupied by people sipping water and draft beer, not spending any money on the girls and waiting for something to happen. We want to have some fun, the girls know we want to have fun but can't do anything for us due to the CC's hogging the best seats.

That's the problem when we go, there would be a crowd of us go in, all wanting to have fun and the main table is occupied by people sipping water and draft beer, not spending any money on the girls and waiting for something to happen. We want to have some fun, the girls know we want to have fun but can't do anything for us due to the CC's hogging the best seats.

Agreed!

They need 2 naughty table and a zip line between them.

That way they won't get bogged down on a "non-tipping table".

Actually this may not be too bad an idea. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Hi Thanks for the Comment we would in fact arrange your own area with girls that do the Good stuff you want so please pop back in & ask for me John & I will sort it out for you.. We have the area down where the showers are that we use for larger groups.

Thanks Guys I'm sure you will all be down soon.

John

29 thb in relaxx for happy hour, now Xzone with draught beer at 25 thb during happy hour what will be the next agogo to propose less? May be for free or may be they will give money if you take a draught beer during happy hour...

Hello Matey

I just wanted to say thanks for the very warm welcome when i was over the last few weeks

I was the Tattooed Guy who BF a Lady 3 times 555 and helped Mamasan get pissed.

I am back over after xmas and will bring you Gravy for you.

I see a new GG opens up under you soon and in my opinion the spot you are in can now enable a full night being spent just in that area.

I agree with tables occupied with CC ir those that watch the shows close and not Tip makes me ashamed

The girls are great and i know when back over they will remeber me

thanks for a great time and see you again soon

ghosty

Hello Matey

I just wanted to say thanks for the very warm welcome when i was over the last few weeks

I was the Tattooed Guy who BF a Lady 3 times 555 and helped Mamasan get pissed.

I am back over after xmas and will bring you Gravy for you.

I see a new GG opens up under you soon and in my opinion the spot you are in can now enable a full night being spent just in that area.

I agree with tables occupied with CC ir those that watch the shows close and not Tip makes me ashamed

The girls are great and i know when back over they will remeber me

thanks for a great time and see you again soon

ghosty

Thanks Ghosty your very welcome anytime.

I know what you mean re Watchers not tippers however we cater for all & tip are optional I know for me if I am watching & enjoy what I see I would be giving without question, unfortunately not everyone thinks the same as we do.

29 thb in relaxx for happy hour, now Xzone with draught beer at 25 thb during happy hour what will be the next agogo to propose less? May be for free or may be they will give money if you take a draught beer during happy hour...

LOL it is only a special offer to encourage the early birds who want to come in early so a gesture of thanks really for the early custom & it's only between 8pm & 9pm & then it changes to the Happy hour price of 39 Baht until 10.30pm after which it's then 59 Baht as it always has been.

The other special offer is the buy 1 get 1 free which applies to Local Vodka, Gin, whiskey & Tiger Bottles which is from opening time to closing time ( 8pm - 3am) make sure too tell the service if you want the offer or they will assume you don't ( some do some don't want to use the offer that is why you say when ordering )

Thanks John

I have never been to X-Zone before, but i see the bar is mentioned many times on PA so i guess it's a 'must see', i'll pop in next week to check it out.

cheers,

Andy

X-ZONE Heading Image.jpg

X-ZONE A GO GO SOI 16 WALKING STREET

ON TOP OF THE SPECIAL OFFERS

WE

HAVE AVAILABLE FOR YOU ALL TO ENJOY WE HAVE

A

NEW SPECIAL OFFER FOR OCTOBER

DRAFT BEER

ONLY

25 BAHT

FROM 8PM – 9PM

DON’T MISS OUT ON BEING THE

EARLY

BIRD

FROM 9PM – 10:30PM

NORMAL HAPPY HOUR

APPLIES

DON'T FORGET THE OTHER SPECIAL OFFER WE HAVE GOING NOW AS WELL.

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ON THE FOLLOWING DRINKS.

TIGER BOTTLES

LOCAL whiskey.

LOCAL GIN.

LOCAL VODKA.

ALL AVAILABLE ALL NIGHT LONG

I have never been to X-Zone before, but i see the bar is mentioned many times on PA so i guess it's a 'must see', i'll pop in next week to check it out.

cheers,

Andy

Thanks Andy looking forward too seeing you then Don't forget if you want Buy 1 Get 1 free TELL THE SERVICE GIRL when you order Tiger bottles, Gin, Vodka & whiskey ( local brands ) all night.

Tiger Draft from 10.30 pm is also Buy 1 Get `1 free if you tell service girl when you order.

John

Thanks Andy looking forward too seeing you then Don't forget if you want Buy 1 Get 1 free TELL THE SERVICE GIRL when you order Tiger bottles, Gin, Vodka & Whiskey ( local brands ) all night.

Tiger Draft from 10.30 pm is also Buy 1 Get `1 free if you tell service girl when you order.

John

Great offers there John!!

see you next week then :GoldenSmile1:

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: Looking forward too seeing All who can make it in I'm sure you will have a great time.

• 1 month later...

Hope you have offer going next April...2013..next trip..will (for sure) come early.. what is barfine? if take lady early?

For that price I only have to do 6 visas a week not 10 , magic!!

Posted Image

DON'T FORGET THE OTHER SPECIAL OFFER WE HAVE GOING NOW AS WELL.

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ON THE FOLLOWING DRINKS.

TIGER BOTTLES

LOCAL WHISKEY.

LOCAL GIN.

LOCAL VODKA.

ALL AVAILABLE ALL NIGHT LONG

What about BM's like me who dont drink Beer, but have JD / Rum with coke?

Look forward to visiting you over Xmas / New Year