Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Attention getter T-Shirts for sale

dancewatcher

:P T-Shirts that get a LOT OF ATTENTION from just about anyone. Everytime I wear this to Walking Street people stop me and laugh and ask where they can buy one. Even Thai girls stop me and read it slowly so if you wear it expect a lot of attention. Of course a fair amount of White Girls on Walking Street read it as well and you get some very funny looks which by the way I enjoy. I am not in the T-Shirt bussiness but one of my renters had to leave Thailand on short notice so my Girl Friend bought his inventory of shirts that he was going to leave in his room. He has a web site and sells them for about 600 baht but I just want to clear the space. They are made of 100% cotton and come only in Thai sizes of XL, and 2XL.

Contact me via e-mail at [email protected] at a price of 200 baht each or 2 for 350 they should go quick. Local delivery available

test1.gif

I'd happily take a couple of your hands but i'm not going to be there til Feb.

Testicles

DW any chance of posting a couple to Khon Kaen for me? I would love to have a couple of those shirts mate.... I can pay pall or what ever to get you the funds.....

jimmy

thats freaking great, i love it

I said Jim Beam and Coke, not J & B and coke, silly TG............

• 1 month later...

Hi dancewatcher. Is it possible to show a picture of whats written on it? Don't wanna get lynched or anything, so wanna know what I'm buying :Hair_Out1: sounds interesting mate.

Burn rubber not your soul.