Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2 Apple Iphone 5 White 16 GB For Sale 33500 Baht each

Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

Hi Guys,

I have 2 Brand new sealed in box White 16 GB Iphone 5's for sale.

I will be in Bkk on Saturday the 29th September. Price is 33500 Baht. MBK are selling for 36500- 38500 Baht for the same thing. They are from Singapore and unopened in original packaging.

Meet at BTS/ MRT station and hope to hear from you guys.

Tim

133483_435479746488658_1238281206_o.jpg

$799 over here 25780 batt

Hi flynn,

Yes that is because its been officially released in Aus.

Due for official release in Thailand in December. Should be around 25000 Baht- 27000 Baht then.

Tim

This pic of the 2 boxes...meet at btb station......

if any one goes there be sure to open both boxes to see if there are really 2 iphone 5 inside...

remind me on an old swith trick...

the guy wait for you with 2 boxes....telling you that he is also waiting for another buyer(also involved)

then he opens one and shows you the phone, ten suddenly the other buyer appears, and come with a story that she need talk with her boyfriend at another spot before she buy.....so 1 thing you want is make the deal and leave...but instead of that, the seller ask you to put the money in a envelop, for the phone, and he put it in his pocket....the the other buyers speak ok lets walk to the bank....and ask the seller to come with him....so the seller pics the envelop out of his pocket again and give it to you (with nothing inside as he had that in his pocket already.....)and then he will leave the unopened box with you telling he will be right back as he goes with the other buyer picking money....you think...he gave the envelop with money back...and left a iphone 5 box(with some weight inside to fool you)....and then you wait he come back.......and wait.....and wait......then you open the box to look...and yes.....a box full of stones.....he...i still have the money in the envelop he gave me to safe untill he come back.....oops....full of a4 paper....scammed..!!

Not meaning this poster is a scammer but the 2 boxes maked me remind me ....some past...lol be aware of scammer!!

And which Thai service provider will give me a nano-sim?

All of them - - -- - In December !

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

thats no problem... :SoWhat1:

but ill stick with my samsung 3..lol :GoldenSmile1:

android-vs-apple.jpg

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Both AIS and Dtac have have Nano Sims. Some of my friends and Thai customers already are using Iphone 5's.

Tim

Edited by Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

This pic of the 2 boxes...meet at btb station......

if any one goes there be sure to open both boxes to see if there are really 2 iphone 5 inside...

remind me on an old swith trick...

the guy wait for you with 2 boxes....telling you that he is also waiting for another buyer(also involved)

then he opens one and shows you the phone, ten suddenly the other buyer appears, and come with a story that she need talk with her boyfriend at another spot before she buy.....so 1 thing you want is make the deal and leave...but instead of that, the seller ask you to put the money in a envelop, for the phone, and he put it in his pocket....the the other buyers speak ok lets walk to the bank....and ask the seller to come with him....so the seller pics the envelop out of his pocket again and give it to you (with nothing inside as he had that in his pocket already.....)and then he will leave the unopened box with you telling he will be right back as he goes with the other buyer picking money....you think...he gave the envelop with money back...and left a iphone 5 box(with some weight inside to fool you)....and then you wait he come back.......and wait.....and wait......then you open the box to look...and yes.....a box full of stones.....he...i still have the money in the envelop he gave me to safe untill he come back.....oops....full of a4 paper....scammed..!!

Not meaning this poster is a scammer but the 2 boxes maked me remind me ....some past...lol be aware of scammer!!

The poster is right. They are some degenerates out there who will do anything to make a fast buck.

I have learned something here. Wow.

People are willing to scam for 60000 odd Baht. Well, to anyone who is interested. I have been business now for 8 years with over 25,000 customers, some of who are Addicts members. I would not risk my name or business that now turnovers a sizeable amount of money for ripping off 60,000 Baht. Then the scammed simply posts a thread on me, and my business is finished. It's taken me 8 years to build it up. Not going to piss it away for 60,000 Baht.

I am quite happy to go to a shop and verify the phones are genuine. The price is now 34000 Baht per phone.

Tim

Edited by Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

The poster is right. They are some degenerates out there who will do anything to make a fast buck.

I have learned something here. Wow.

People are willing to scam for 60000 odd Baht. Well, to anyone who is interested. I have been business now for 8 years with over 25,000 customers, some of who are Addicts members. I would not risk my name or business that now turnovers a sizeable amount of money for ripping off 60,000 Baht. Then the scammed simply posts a thread on me, and my business is finished. It's taken me 8 years to build it up. Not going to piss it away for 60,000 Baht.

I am quite happy to go to a shop and verify the phones are genuine. The price is now 34000 Baht per phone.

Tim

I am sure yours are not a scam, just wanted to give a sample how things could go wrong...respect the poster.

I will let you know when i get one on Saturday.

Tim

what is the difference between nano and micro sim? Is it only the size?

You can buy now in Central Shopping Mall Pattaya ,3rd floor 34,000.With Guarantee 12 months. Black and Yellow shop" Winner".

Which shop ? It is always nice to use a proper shop and get a real guarantee.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

$695 is US.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa