IGNORED

Going puket for a few days need to know where everything is

lewis

Going pattaya for xmas but going to puket for a few days never been before so need to know where the main hotspot is!

Like walking street in pattaya thats there hotspot!

what beach are you going to?

Bangla Road, Patong. :Clap7:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

what beach are you going to?

Don,t know any beach there never been before i want good nightlife

Any places you know?

Thanks

Don,t know any beach there never been before i want good nightlife

Any places you know?

Thanks

Patong Beach is the closest you will find to Pattaya. Bangla rd is the center of the nightlife. Spent 2 weeks there last Oct. I had a good time but I prefer pattaya. If you go to Patong I would highly suggest Sunshine apartments.

Phuket is nicer then Pattaya and for sure less sex business. Not that you can't have it. No, there are nice girls enough to have fun with. (Mostly cheaper then Pattaya) Especially at Bangla Road where most of the bars are.

At daytime it's more a family place but at night things change for the adult fun. I don't know the names but it's not that big so it's easy to find a nice bar with good looking girls.

Phuket is nicer then Pattaya and for sure less sex business. Not that you can't have it. No, there are nice girls enough to have fun with. (Mostly cheaper then Pattaya) Especially at Bangla Road where most of the bars are.

At daytime it's more a family place but at night things change for the adult fun. I don't know the names but it's not that big so it's easy to find a nice bar with good looking girls.

It's was not cheaper than Pattaya when I was there, but that was a few years back, has things changed ?

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

It's was not cheaper than Pattaya when I was there, but that was a few years back, has things changed ?

No mate, its more expensive than pattaya by far. Dont know where that guy went to?? Everything-drinks, hotels, ladies, everything costs more

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

No mate, its more expensive than pattaya by far. Dont know where that guy went to?? Everything-drinks, hotels, ladies, everything costs more

I would love to know this as he must know places no one else knows as when I was there everything was expensive, on Par with Bangkok if not more expensive

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Patong Beach is the closest you will find to Pattaya. Bangla rd is the center of the nightlife. Spent 2 weeks there last Oct. I had a good time but I prefer pattaya. If you go to Patong I would highly suggest Sunshine apartments.

Is there a website for sunshine apartments?

Patong beach

Bangla road

that is all you need to know

some good info has all ready been posted.....on this thread already

what a great time you will have!!!

Edited by Lumbai5

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

As said Patong Beach Bangla road, here is a map basically it is one street with lots of sois. Youcan find other bars around there just walk around also lots of daytime massarge places are available with extras. The girls in Phuket will try to charge you more because there are lots of people on holiday who have never been before or haven't come for the nightlife. On the plus side the beaches there are fantastic but if all you want is women you can't beat Pattaya. Most of the street vendors in Patong are of Indian decent and I found them quite anoying "hello my brother can I ask you one question" is a phrase you will get used to. Finally make sure you get a hotel that is walking distance as the Baht busses are a rip off.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel