IGNORED

first time in pattaya please help

shadyacres29

Its my first time in pattaya and am looking for a hotel with 4 of the following,your advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. girl friendly

2. in loom safe?

3. swimming pool

4. in room dvd or stereo

look forward to hearing your advice

Canterbury Tales Cafe has all those things but no Swimming pool but at the Metrapole hotel just around the corner you can use all day for 100 baht as well as thier Gym/sauna etc.

Probably the best thing about it is being a newbie to Pattaya we could give you all the advice on what to do and not to do while your here.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Canterbury Tales Cafe has all those things but no Swimming pool but at the Metrapole Hotel just around the corner you can use all day for 100 baht as well as thier Gym/sauna etc.

Probably the best thing about it is being a newbie to Pattaya we could give you all the advice on what to do and not to do while your here.

thank you for the advice daveo,only 68 days now till i,m off....cannot wait! i shall check there website.

Do you have anything to do with this place as you say you could help with advice?

Don't book anymore than 3 days in advance that way you can have a look around when you arrive and find the best place for you. Lots of people make the mistake of thinking they have to book two weeks in one hotel over the internet. Then when they arrive they can't change. There are so many hotels there lots of choice for all budgets.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Don't book anymore than 3 days in advance that way you can have a look around when you arrive and find the best place for you. Lots of people make the mistake of thinking they have to book two weeks in one hotel over the internet. Then when they arrive they can't change. There are so many hotels there lots of choice for all budgets.

sounds like sound advice,wouldn,t want to be stuck somewhere for 2

weeks thae wasn.t all that,ive been to Patong beach and moved about almost every few days.

my first trip i booked 2 days in advance , but i go back in december (61 days from now , it seems forever)

first i wanted to book 4 days at sandy spring hotel , but afther i read some posts i decided to book a hotel on the internet for the rest of my trip .

just wanted to play safe i dont want to end up looking for a hotel to long , i have better things to do in pattaya :Clap8::Chokdee:

Its my first time in pattaya and am looking for a hotel with 4 of the following,your advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. girl friendly

2. in loom safe?

3. swimming pool

4. in room dvd or stereo

look forward to hearing your advice

my last trip, i stayed at the pattaya centre hotel on soi 12. went ball out crazy- panaramic view room-HUGE- plus you could see the curvature of the earth in this damn hotel. nice hotel, girl friendly, helpful staff, internet in room. location- right in the middle of the city- nice and quiet too.

this trip, im stay at the sabai lodge on soi 2 - many great reviews of this place, so i guess i'll know how it is when i get back.

search the hotel accomodations for pics- some pretty good info on here.

On a similar topic, is there a hotel that is really really cheap? I don't care much for a swimming pool (I can't swim, so for me it'd be a drowning pool) , in fact I'd really just need a bed and safe. :P

On a similar topic, is there a hotel that is really really cheap? I don't care much for a swimming pool (I can't swim, so for me it'd be a drowning pool) , in fact I'd really just need a bed and safe. :P

Yes there are many cheap hotels & also bars with rooms that have beds & safes.

Huge amount of choice in Pattaya for this type of accomodation, try the hotel review section to get ideas on places that BM's here have enjoyed staying at.