IGNORED

Suites in pattaya

andy2000

Hi guys this is my first post so take it easy on me im going to pattaya for the 2nd time on the 4th of november does anybody no if the marriott is guest friendly, if not has anybody got any ideas on a place to stay for 6000 bht a night thanx in advance..

Marriott was guest friendly last year, but a lot of the guests there do look down on the girls, if you are not set on the Marriott then there are a lot of very nice hotels around where you can get a suite or bugerlow for a lot less than 6k a night, have fun i am also getting in on the 4th, staying at sabia lodge on soi 2 paying 1900 for a Deluxe Ruen Thai room around pool http://www.sabailodge.com/ruenthai.htm dont go on the posted rate, if you e-mail and ask for best rate they WILL knock a lot off

I stay at Royal twin palace 2nd road.. Suite with ocean view around 3000b

nice hotel.

Stayed there in January, good hotel but the receptionists are as miserable as sin and chased us around like Benny Hill for a fortnight about paying for an extra day which we hadn't booked.

Gone back to the Palace next door which we stayed in previously, 300 quid for the fortnight for a suite exactly the same as the Twins but not as dark.

I recommend the laundry just out of the entrance and to the right - left about 2000bt in my jeans pocket which I knew nothing about, they handed it back to me stapled to my receipt which was next to nothing for a week's laundry.

I gave them half of it.

Edited by RedSam2007

Thanx alot guys for the replys. Has anybody had any experience with hotels around beach road that show themselves to be better than all the rest ie jacuzzis and big four poster beds in the rooms. If money was no object where would you stay in pattaya?

Thanx alot guys for the replys. Has anybody had any experience with hotels around beach road that show themselves to be better than all the rest ie jacuzzis and big four poster beds in the rooms. If money was no object where would you stay in pattaya?

whats the name of that hotel with jacuzzi??????

regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image