Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good hotel central in Hua Hin with swimmingpool, wifi etc...

Sledneck

Me and two friends are going to Hua Hin last weekend in september, and need some advice for hotel.

- Price range 1500-2000 baht (or cheaper if it still satisfy my needs), maximum 3000 baht

- Central, close to action (bar and nightlife area) and walking distance to beach

- GF

- Free wifi in room (must be working good)

- Swimmingpool with nice view, preferably with poolside bar

- in room safe

- generally good and modern standard

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

No info, eh?

I'm also looking for a hotel in Hua Hin.

My Japanese girlfriend wants to go in March 2013. We have seen a few villas, but none with a view.

I've never been to Hua Hin, so I'll be flying blind.

The hotel budget is up to 9000 baht per night. I know, crazy, but whatever keeps her happy and lets me have my "private" time in Pattaya.

Any information on Hua hin would be great.

Cheers!!!!!

It wasn't me

I stayed HERE twice recently. VERY close to the beach and the nightlife - 2 minutes walk to both.

Room was great, good size and great price.

Pool is a little small but there was never anyone other than us in it so it was fine.

I remember using an ipad so there will be wifi but I cant remember speed etc.

100% girl friendly although i only had one stay with me so not sure about more.

I REALLY liked it here. the rooms are chalets away from reception so didnt have much contact with staff. Breakfast was good enough, not Landmark quality but good enough. At the entrance there are several smal restaurants (farang) including a fantastic , though little pricy, French place.

White Sands Hotel Hua Hin

Best price I found both times on Agoda

I had the "deluxe terrace" FYI - that basically means ground floor so once you step outside your door you are in the paved area outside. Other rooms, same size etc, but on one upper floor (there are just 2) are bit cheaper.

I paid 1,300 approx per night inc' breakfast.

I would certainly go back again.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I stayed HERE twice recently. VERY close to the beach and the nightlife - 2 minutes walk to both.

Room was great, good size and great price.

Pool is a little small but there was never anyone other than us in it so it was fine.

I remember using an ipad so there will be wifi but I cant remember speed etc.

100% girl friendly although i only had one stay with me so not sure about more.

I REALLY liked it here. the rooms are chalets away from reception so didnt have much contact with staff. Breakfast was good enough, not Landmark quality but good enough. At the entrance there are several smal restaurants (farang) including a fantastic , though little pricy, French place.

White Sands Hotel Hua Hin

Best price I found both times on Agoda

I had the "deluxe terrace" FYI - that basically means ground floor so once you step outside your door you are in the paved area outside. Other rooms, same size etc, but on one upper floor (there are just 2) are bit cheaper.

I paid 1,300 approx per night inc' breakfast.

I would certainly go back again.

Thanks a lot for the info Whitespider.

Sounds like a decent place.

I'm going with my Japanese gf, so going to try and avoid the p4p.

While you were there, did you notice any high end hotels that might be worth having a look at?

My girl is a bit high maintenance and she's paying, so I need to look for posh hotels that I would never stay in as a monger.

Cheers!

It wasn't me

Thanks a lot for the info Whitespider.

Sounds like a decent place.

I'm going with my Japanese gf, so going to try and avoid the p4p.

While you were there, did you notice any high end hotels that might be worth having a look at?

My girl is a bit high maintenance and she's paying, so I need to look for posh hotels that I would never stay in as a monger.

Cheers!

There is a high end hotel opposite it. That has beach access etc but it was 5000+ a night.

If you go to Agoda.com you can search for Hua Hin.

Then change the search criteria to be central, close to beach etc.

You dont have to book via Agoda but its a good place to find the hotel as you can tick boxes to narrow down your search.

The one I quoited is very "hidden" from the P4P areas. Its only 2 minutes walk away but there are no bars around the hotel itself. Indeed Hua Hin p4p is very low key, she probably wouldn't even know it even in the bars themselves. You can also check out Cha Am whcih has far less "farang" style places anyway.

One word of warning - re high end hotels.

Most of the very big ones are a LONG way from central Hua Hin, as much as 10-15km in many cases as they cater for Hua Hin AND Cha Am so locate half way between the two. They do all have shuttles and private beaches but they are for the family holiday types i.e. no need to ever leave the premises really.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

There is a high end hotel opposite it. That has beach access etc but it was 5000+ a night.

If you go to Agoda.com you can search for Hua Hin.

Then change the search criteria to be central, close to beach etc.

You dont have to book via Agoda but its a good place to find the hotel as you can tick boxes to narrow down your search.

The one I quoited is very "hidden" from the P4P areas. Its only 2 minutes walk away but there are no bars around the hotel itself. Indeed Hua Hin p4p is very low key, she probably wouldn't even know it even in the bars themselves. You can also check out Cha Am whcih has far less "farang" style places anyway.

One word of warning - re high end hotels.

Most of the very big ones are a LONG way from central Hua Hin, as much as 10-15km in many cases as they cater for Hua Hin AND Cha Am so locate half way between the two. They do all have shuttles and private beaches but they are for the family holiday types i.e. no need to ever leave the premises really.

Ok, I'm getting a better idea of the place now.

Thanks for that.

Right now she is looking at Devasom Hua Hin Resort.

The problem is that looking at the map, I don't have any reference to where things are.

Basically, she loves street food, shopping and local Thai food restaurants.

She isn't into bars and clubs at all. Many times it's just a day trip for some shopping, hang out by the pool and room service. Thus, the higher end hotel.

And by the way, Whitespider, will you be in Pattaya in Dec / Jan? Would like to buy you a beer or two and have a chat.

Cheers!

It wasn't me