IGNORED

Pattaya Condo with Sea View in Jomtien for Rent

dancewatcher

Studio with SEA VIEW on a high floor. Contact me at [email protected] or call Mike at 0851504057. Rentals by the day, week or month. The building is very close to the main taxi route, bars, resturants, massage, food stores, New Bank with currency exchange right outside the gate with motor bike taxis as well. The first floor of the building has a mini mart, laundry, massage pub and resturant. The pool is one of the best and largest in Pattaya and has a pool side resturant. Building security is excellent with key card entry and 4 video security units per floor and in the stairs as well as all the lifts. Here are some photos of the studio. Others available as well...........

The first floor of the building has a mini mart, travel agency, internet shop, laundry, resturants, massage shop, beauty shop, etc etc

A very nice One Bedroom unit on a very high floor is also available. This unit has everything including Computer, high speed internet, 42 inch New LCD Flat screen TV with DVD, Stero and second TV & DVD in Bedroom, full kitchen, King bed etc etc

DanceWatcher

You can rent by the day, week or month and the price will depend on your check in and check out dates.

test1.gif

What about the girl?

Very nice indeed!

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

• 1 month later...

I have two weeks open starting November 15th. Nice condo with Kitchen and large bed. High floor.

test1.gif

How much does it cost to take a taxi from Jomtien down to Pattaya?

A baht bus will cost you no more than 20 Baht.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....