IGNORED

Plutaluang Navy Course -- Phone number to book --

AlantheBuilder

Plutaluang Navy Course -- Phone number to book --

I have some mate coming over next month and we want to play this course , 1 is a lefty , I would like to book the tee,s plus three sets for them .

Does any-one have the number or any other info .

Thanks guys ...

Definately the best of the armed forces golf courses I have ever played in LOS...got to add the worst caddies (not trained caddies, just Navy personnel spouses)...enjoy fella

• 3 weeks later...

Definately the best of the armed forces golf courses I have ever played in LOS...got to add the worst caddies (not trained caddies, just Navy personnel spouses)...enjoy fella

Sorry, but I have to disagree regarding caddies. I´ve had very good experiences. Many of them are golf players. The lady used to be my caddie is 20 handicapper and some of the male caddies are single figures. Maybe you just had bad luck when your caddie was allocated to you.

In general far better than the courses around Pattaya.