IGNORED

400cc+ Big Bike dealers Pattaya/bangkok/Korat

Blueman Group

Thanks guys for you guidance on smaller Scooters, Picked up a great Suziki Scooter for me (Thai"s hate them less theft) and nice Honda for my Thai GF.....

These Scooters are great for around town and short trips....

Now I would like to pick up something bigger for longer trips, say Korat to Pattaya for my GF and I.....

I recentyly noted someone saying there is a big bike shop in pattaya near Big C...I think this is used bikes not sure...

Also, is there a recommended shop in Bangkok/Pattaya and doubtful but possible , Korat for bigger CC BMW, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki?

Lastly, I have seen a lot of adds for Honda Steeds (400-600cc?) are these Thai built and hold together for a few years?

I heard they actually sale the HONDA FURY Chopper in Thailand but no Hoinda shop I talke with new anything about it...

Everything big I see used appears to have a story and final clause saying "NO GREENBOOK"

Thanks 8-)

Kawasaki big bike is located on Sukhumvit road between Central and South Pattaya roads. The best value bikes are the ER6N & F at around B250,000. There is also a shop about 200M along soi Siam Country club selling some very smart looking bigger bikes all on white plates.

This all you need

http://www.ducatipattaya.com/

LOL, Don't forget the B400,000 - B2,000,000 as well.

This all you need

http://www.ducatipattay.com/

Kawasaki big bike is located on Sukhumvit road between Central and South Pattaya roads. The best value bikes are the ER6N & F at around B250,000. There is also a shop about 200M along soi Siam Country club selling some very smart looking bigger bikes all on white plates.

Ducati in Pattaya - for those days when you get tired of the hassle of parking your Ferrari. :LOL2:

As GoGo says, for a new bigger (250 D-Tracker is my favourite) bike in Thailand, Mityon's Bike Bike Kawasaki dealership is your one stop shop IMO.

Which one is B2,000,000 there? The Panigale? Dam you can get a Desmocedici here for that!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Mmmm. Still worth it :GoldenSmile1:

Better start saving my pennies

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

lol..

• 3 weeks later...

ER-6n or Ninja 650 would not be my first choises for travelling longer trips with a passenger (I owned a ER-6 for about an year), so I would just look a 1000 cc bike, like a Kawa Z1000 or Yamaha FZ1. Remember that second hand used ones are real bargains in Thailand. I found a really nice Z1000 with less than 2000 km on it, bike looked like a brand new one, for very reasonable price.

I would take a look what Ducati (Pattaya & Bangkok) and Red Baron (BKK) are holding in their second hand markets. I've seen Pattaya Superbikes at soi Siam Country Club too. The owner ships late model bikes from Japan and at least that time I visited the store, they all looked like new ones.

One advice: Check the background of an used/second hand bike extra thoroughly. Be aware that many of these are private imports. I would never, ever pay a single satang before I could see that all paperwork is done and in order (registration and "green book"). If the current owner can not show you these papers there is a good chance that the bike will be impossible to be registered and legally driven & insured on road.

When buying a used imported bike with no green book if it has the Excise tax paid paperwork it will be a legal import & can be registered but at a price