IGNORED

Not sure if I am allowed to post this here, making money online

yoko

And buying those is the worst advise anyone could be given... All those marketing DVD's just cover all the information that is online for FREE!

No marketing DVD is going to tell you amazing secrets.. If they did, they wouldnt fucking secrets 555

omg you are a dummy, why you think people buy them, btw you can get them for free on internet, just know how to do it

omg you are a dummy, why you think people buy them, btw you can get them for free on internet, just know how to do it

Why do people buy them? They get suckered in..

I am sure you can get some for free.. Does not change the fact that 99% are asking for $2, $20, $50...

Im just saying you dont need that shit to make money online.. If you do, your the actual dummy lol

I'm not quite sure I understand how posting a link or two to examples would reveal techniques. I mean, they're websites, right? Public.

How can you possibly expect people to get on board if you aren't willing to link an example?

Not saying you're bullshitting. Just can't understand the logic of not linking to a public website example of your work - preferably several examples, please.

Edited by sinbad5

Why do people buy them? They get suckered in..

I am sure you can get some for free.. Does not change the fact that 99% are asking for $2, $20, $50...

Im just saying you dont need that shit to make money online.. If you do, your the actual dummy lol

where are you going to learn how to make a proper landing page, test conversion, build email lists, create good content??

is your grandma teaching you?? seems like you are a real dummy after all, or you have some god power to know it all.

I learned exactly from these videos, my start was butterfly marketing, by mike filsaime, the ebook is free now so you can start with that, but of course you hav god powers, you already know that

come on dude................

yes you can make money by not learning from the masters....... you can selll your BG panties to japanese old guys, or sell local stuff and create e-shop,

I am not looking for money on this beard, just intereted how many people are doing the same thing I am doing....

you can selll your BG panties to japanese old guys

Hmmm... that gave me an idea to make money on line. I might sell mine. Any one interested?

001christian.jpeg

Hmmm... that gave me an idea to make money on line. I might sell mine. Any one interested?

post-32069-0-53271000-1347775086.jpeg

are you BG? :SoWhat1: probably some old gay jap will buy it, there is sure a merket for it, but they have to be unwashable, so the japs smell them long long time

I am making money on autopilot, anybody else outthere who is doing the same or wants to be the same, lets connect

my buddy over here is doing the same thing.Has think bout 50 websites now.

Big money rolling in

that is why I have my website, where I document where I travel, with pictures, video, havent worked in the office for over 8 years,

I am not teaching you guys for free that is for sure. I can give you few pointers and connect with other online money makers just for chat.....

I'd be quite interested in learning whatever knowledge anyone is kind enough to share.

Really takes no skill....

Start a few websites, load it with content then build backlinks... I am bringing in about 150k a month for 5-10 hours work a month (7 sites now)... Regular updates keeps them high enough in google to get desired traffic.

I am sure you could fine tune it a lot to make more money but i dont need it and am enjoying my semi-retired status at 25.

I know about backlinks, etc but haven't implemented those yet.

I learned exactly from these videos, my start was butterfly marketing, by mike filsaime, the ebook is free now so you can start with that, but of course you hav god powers, you already know that

It sounds like you found Mike Filsaime's Butterfly Marketing to be valuable? He gets mixed reviews in the Internet Marketing world. I have his "The 7 Figure Code" program. Thanks

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts