IGNORED

Not sure if I am allowed to post this here, making money online

yoko

This have been my lifestyle for the last 9 years after I quit my job in Los Angeles.

After that my online career just took off.

I am making money on autopilot, anybody else outthere who is doing the same or wants to be the same, lets connect

This have been my lifestyle for the last 9 years after I quit my job in Los Angeles.

I am making money on autopilot, anybody else outthere who is doing the same or wants to be the same, lets connect

What is this and how do I do it?

I'm very interrest in this kind of making money as well.

But it#s not easy for me to trust the net to make money.

But if you know a really sure way,let me know and PM me.

will pleased to be connect to you.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Yes, I'm interested. Let us know more, here or on PM, please.

Previously lost money on the net business but still interested to learn more PM please.

I have special techniques, you have to create your own products, dvds, tutorials, I also coach people how to make money.

You have to keep your eggs in many baskets. Here is what I do, I do seo, then webdesign, complete complex websites, e-commerce sites, then it is content writing, building lists, pluggin your lists the hell away, doing retouching, affiliate marketing

I have like 10 sites, not more, but I am in the process of building more. My goal is to transform all those sites into money on autopilot sites so you dont have to move a finger.

Usually people just focus in 1 or 2 things, that will not work, the market is oversaturated with fellas like you. But if you are an expert, artist, you can earn from one niche probably.

If one of my niches dies, I still have several others.

I coach people over the phone too, but I dont want to plug this here.

Also my site is full of my pics, so that is why I will keep it secret.

about loosing money, there is no investment in my case, only host costs and domains, that is what I call perfection. These costs me around 300 usd per year, like 3 high end gogo dancers he he

Edited by yoko

You say you have "special techniques" (skills), so that will probably be the main reason you are doing so well. I am sure the average Joe would find it very difficult to recreate your success.

Ok guys, I will tell you how to make big money online. This is just for you, PA fellows. Please do not share.

So...here it is :

Like me, you have to find something that people should be interested in, and would spend money on it.

Ok, I can't tell you what exactly, but I can guaranty that you will make money out of something that makes money. Get what I mean ?...

Then, to sell it, make a website with specific design, like I did. See the link : hmmm...no, can't show you the link, sorry, but if you do that kind of website, I guarantee you should be good.

Ok, here are some samples of what you can sell : hmm...no sorry,can't show you, but if you could see, you would understand, believe me.

Ok, if you want to know more, I do some consulting. Send me a western union and I'll call you back soon.

Ok guys, I will tell you how to make big money online. This is just for you, PA fellows. Please do not share.

So...here it is :

Like me, you have to find something that people should be interested in, and would spend money on it.

Ok, I can't tell you what exactly, but I can guaranty that you will make money out of something that makes money. Get what I mean ?...

Then, to sell it, make a website with specific design, like I did. See the link : hmmm...no, can't show you the link, sorry, but if you do that kind of website, I guarantee you should be good.

Ok, here are some samples of what you can sell : hmm...no sorry,can't show you, but if you could see, you would understand, believe me.

Ok, if you want to know more, I do some consulting. Send me a western union and I'll call you back soon.

Your so sceptical. :GoldenSmile1:

So...here it is :

:LOL2:

I have special techniques, you have to create your own products, dvds, tutorials, I also coach people how to make money.

You have to keep your eggs in many baskets. Here is what I do, I do seo, then webdesign, complete complex websites, e-commerce sites, then it is content writing, building lists, pluggin your lists the hell away, doing retouching, affiliate marketing

I have like 10 sites, not more, but I am in the process of building more. My goal is to transform all those sites into money on autopilot sites so you dont have to move a finger.

Usually people just focus in 1 or 2 things, that will not work, the market is oversaturated with fellas like you. But if you are an expert, artist, you can earn from one niche probably.

If one of my niches dies, I still have several others.

I coach people over the phone too, but I dont want to plug this here.

Also my site is full of my pics, so that is why I will keep it secret.

about loosing money, there is no investment in my case, only host costs and domains, that is what I call perfection. These costs me around 300 usd per year, like 3 high end gogo dancers he he

Yoko, looking at your posts and threads I suspect you are living in a bubble and why not! send us some links of your "perfection" Even though you are clown I like your cut, I find you a very interesting character.

So...here it is :

You just made my day :Good_Post::ThumbUp6::LMFAO::Bow::Weird1:

Everyone has the right to my opinion

You just made my day :Good_Post::ThumbUp6::LMFAO::Bow::Weird1:

he he, i gave you few main pointers, why would I give you my site, full of my pictures, i know some of the punters will make fun of me probably

i think it is enough, people who are in this business know exactly what I am talking about.

sorry for that

He cant reveal all his Secrets cuz then everyone else would be doing the same

The guys poking fun at him can laugh away i know people like him and they do fuck all and have serious money flowing in fucking everything that moves in pattaya all year round while the rest of you work your asses of saving up for a holiday once a year(which is fine by the way)

Just saying it is easy making fun of someone but half you don't have a clue what he is on about because if you did you would understand why he won't reveal everything.

Edited by Cola

Pardon my skepticism but this whole thing sounds like a big scam.

If the money are really that good and the business may be negatively affected by competition, then why is he willing to coach other who may potentially compete with him. It would seem he should keep his mouth shut and keep raking in the money.

that is why I have my website, where I document where I travel, with pictures, video, havent worked in the office for over 8 years,

I am not teaching you guys for free that is for sure. I can give you few pointers and connect with other online money makers just for chat.....

I am in brasil right now, going to mexico for few months and then return to thailand in december

I am doing ok, making like 2500 eur pe month, sometimes 5000 when I build a huge ecommerce site....

If english is your first language, then you are really lucky, becuase you have more advantage than I do.

basic rule is

build a site, convert build another convert rinse and repeat

come on guys there are millions of dvd on marketing on the net, start learning......

that is why I have my website, where I document where I travel, with pictures, video, havent worked in the office for over 8 years,

I am not teaching you guys for free that is for sure. I can give you few pointers and connect with other online money makers just for chat.....

I am in brasil right now, going to mexico for few months and then return to thailand in december

I am doing ok, making like 2500 eur pe month, sometimes 5000 when I build a huge ecommerce site....

If english is your first language, then you are really lucky, becuase you have more advantage than I do.

basic rule is

build a site, convert build another convert rinse and repeat

come on guys there are millions of dvd on marketing on the net, start learning......

What is your first language

He cant reveal all his secrets cuz then everyone else would be doing the same

the rest of you work your asses of saving up for a holiday once a year

I don't have to save money for my holidays. My trip budget are alway far under my monhtly wage as many of us on this forum. But that's not the point.

Why coming on a forum making people envious, telling them they could do the same,but also telling them he keeps his secret (so they can't do the same) ?

That's what I'm laughing about, nothing to do with the amount of money he is doing or not.

As the saying goes : he said too much, but not enough.

Really takes no skill....

Start a few websites, load it with content then build backlinks... I am bringing in about 150k a month for 5-10 hours work a month (7 sites now)... Regular updates keeps them high enough in google to get desired traffic.

I am sure you could fine tune it a lot to make more money but i dont need it and am enjoying my semi-retired status at 25.

Edited by agogono

Moved to it forum, nothing to do with Pattaya I think.

Saw a funny joke on Facebook last night.

"How to make money with facebook"

"Open your computer, log in to face and delete your account. Then get some fucking work done"

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I don't have to save money for my holidays. My trip budget are alway far under my monhtly wage as many of us on this forum. But that's not the point.

Why coming on a forum making people envious, telling them they could do the same,but also telling them he keeps his secret (so they can't do the same) ?

That's what I'm laughing about, nothing to do with the amount of money he is doing or not.

As the saying goes : he said too much, but not enough.

ok buddy i get your point.I am off out to get pissed

And buying those is the worst advise anyone could be given... All those marketing DVD's just cover all the information that is online for FREE!

No marketing DVD is going to tell you amazing Secrets.. If they did, they wouldnt fucking Secrets 555

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts