IGNORED

3g Mobile in patt.

iceman

• 2 weeks later...
Did the gps work on my mobile phone?. i have a nokia N95...have someone test it?

I cannot see why not. I am taking my N95 to Thailand next week and I do intend to use the GPS function while I am there. One bit of advice; download the Thailand map from Nokia and save it to your memory card in advance. This will save you having to pay to download the data via the GPRS internet connection on the phone. Although I have not used it for navigation yet within Thailand the detail on the Nokia map is incredible. It even has the small alleys that connect Soi 6 with Soi 6/1. I created a test route as an experiment and it worked a treat. I was going to purchase a routable map of Thailand for my Garmin GPS but I believe I will save a lot of money by subscribing to the Nokia GPS service for one month instead.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

• 2 weeks later...

If its a thai N95 you should be OK.

I took a UK N70 and 3 different phone shops quoted between 7-9KB to unlock it. Have had no problems before the N series. Also you're using the internet all the time when the GPS is on so you could face hefty bill when you get back...