IGNORED

Apple's iPhone 5 : Official thread

Hellbender

newiphoneshell.jpg

Less than 24 hours to unveil : Hype or Deal breaker

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellbender

• DaffyDuck

• Scumbag

• neo1011

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just watched the official video for it, can't see anything for me that would make me rush to get one over my 4s.

the larger screen may come in handy for some, not for me though as it's more pocket to take up.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

im due for an upgrade, so ill Pre order it and see how it is, i only have had Android's before never had an Iphone so we will see

www.thaibeautydating.com

Thailand's Fastest growing Dating website

Dont know where you got that pic from but the release date is being annouced tomorrow aswell as the the upgrades, so at the moment nobody knows..... :19:

babydollsaddict.gif

If you do plan on getting the Iphone 5, you can get good deals on your 4 from places like Gazelle or Amazon. You wont have to deliver your old phone until October, even if you make a deal today. Links at clarkhoward.com

Is there a official Atari thread aswell?

Or a twitter from Nik Kershaw?

Do I dare to dream: A Carl Lewis comeback?

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

JW nice humor but "Official" does attract more BM's to keep posting about the same topic in one place.

Btw your Soi 6 party was epic :Pervert:

Hyperbole would be a better description! I am sure all the sheep will be queuing for days just to buy the over-priced gadget....yawn!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Call them fanboys!

Edited by Hellbender

Let be honest, I'd by a rock of the put an apple logo on it. Call it the iRock because I rock. Love it or hate there is not denying it change the cell phone game.

I bought my mum the "new" apple IRon she seems to really love it.

babydollsaddict.gif

No deal breaker : Just heart breaker for Fanboys

i5.jpg

Edited by Hellbender

Apple have really lost it. The 5 is just like the 4, just a bit bigger. And they expect millions to spend $600 to "upgrade"

All the Thai girls will be racking their brains thinking of a plausible excuse to extract extra baht from their sponsors to get this latest fashion accessory.

Work the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

Apple have really lost it. The 5 is just like the 4, just a bit bigger. And they expect millions to spend $600 to "upgrade"

The only real differences in those details are bigger screen, new processor and more memory (but not confirmed). Doesn't seem like anything to get excited about.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

it looks cool and waiting for the launch

let see what they have done without steve.....

Got the Galaxy S3 recently and perfectly happy with it. Great screen, very snappy, very customizable. I had 2 iphones in the past but realized many Android phones were much better.

Yawn you guys are way behind!

Sent from my iPhonePad 7

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Bigger, faster, and new connection cable. Seems like a good upgrade unless you have a 4s already. The new connection cables are a downer for those that have a mac line up.

Nice thing about the market here in the states is that I can buy a 32gb iPhone 5 for $299 and sell my 32gb iPhone 4 to a buyer that resells them overseas for $250, so I'm only out $50 over a 2 year time frame...WINNING!

I have the S3 and wouldn't even consider the Iphone.

The simple reason being that I love the S3 screen size of 4.8" vs Iphone 4" screen.

The new connection cables are a downer for those that have a mac line up.

I guess that means new cables, new docking station and new everything else that goes with it. A good way to make some extra dollars!