IGNORED

Sabai Lodge or Pattaya Bay Resort

bongoz

ok for the same money which one do I go for sabai lidge or the pattaya bay resort.....the sabai lodge was quiet and a really nice hotel but I never stayed at the Pattaya bay resort...new hotel and free internet access....hve to make a decision......what do you think?a

ok for the same money which one do I go for sabai lidge or the pattaya bay resort.....the sabai lodge was quiet and a really nice hotel but I never stayed at the Pattaya bay resort...new hotel and free internet access....hve to make a decision......what do you think?a

I just stayed a week at the PBR. Nice place, quick walk thru the shopping center to 2nd road. Great rooms, nice resturant, very nice personnel. True the walls seem to let noise thru but if you are lucky the people next door won't be from loud talking countries. My next door neighbor was loud talker but only talked between 4 an 6 O'clock in the afternoon. I just went up to the swimming pool and had a beer or to the reading room and read the paper with a drink of my choice or went down to the free internet compurters and spent some time.

It is a nice hotel with fine TV stations. I'd stay again if I could get the rooms. Oh ya, also has a tuk tuk ( pronounced took took; tuck tuck sounds like german for boom boom, so I was told) which will take you up to 2nd road or back down to Soi Baukaow. I had a phone (cheap Nokia for 1500 baht with and extra 100 baht card added by a kindly ladyboy at the 7-11) that I'd use to call the hotel and have the tuk tuk pick me up at Soi Baukow or 2nd road when I wanted to come back alone or with a new found friend.

I just stayed a week at the PBR. Nice place, quick walk thru the shopping center to 2nd road. Great rooms, nice resturant, very nice personnel. True the walls seem to let noise thru but if you are lucky the people next door won't be from loud talking countries. My next door neighbor was loud talker but only talked between 4 an 6 O'clock in the afternoon. I just went up to the swimming pool and had a beer or to the reading room and read the paper with a drink of my choice or went down to the free internet compurters and spent some time.

It is a nice hotel with fine TV stations. I'd stay again if I could get the rooms. Oh ya, also has a tuk tuk ( pronounced took took; tuck tuck sounds like german for boom boom, so I was told) which will take you up to 2nd road or back down to Soi Baukaow. I had a phone (cheap Nokia for 1500 baht with and extra 100 baht card added by a kindly ladyboy at the 7-11) that I'd use to call the hotel and have the tuk tuk pick me up at Soi Baukow or 2nd road when I wanted to come back alone or with a new found friend.

What were the prices mate?

Edited by Q