• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Perthie

• devee8

• niterider

• fatjack1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck with new location. Will the name still be Cherry Bar? And are you on the street side or interior? As I walk by there frequently I'll drop in when you open.

hi adam,moving to a good spot there sir me thinks,bo calling in middle oct for a chin wag about your team bolton wanderers old boys.lol.

Best of luck with the new venue Hammer, a few of us will be seeing you in October. Don't forget to let us know if you're keeping the Cherry Bar name and which spot you've taken.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Congrats on the move!! There is so much more traffic in that area it has to help the business.

Can't wait to come in and check it out in October.

Is that the first bar right out on Soi Dianna or is it set back off the street?

Did some snooping on the Internet, the old Ferdinand bar looks to be the last bar on Soi Diana (street side), by the side road between the bar complex and Papagayo, as you head towards 2nd Road.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I think you will do very well in the new location, good luck.

Wetwillie forwarded a location map to me, Hammer's posted it somewhere on the Forum.

Cherry bar.JPG

Hammer, we'll be in on the 29th October, Cherry Bar is our base for a BC crawl that day, so you'll have us there coming and going, so to speak.....

Cheers

Perthie

Had a drink there last night. I await Hammers influence on the quality of girls and atmosphere. Happy to see the location as I walk past there a lot.

I do like that beer bar complex, NID bar is another nice spot there. Always seems a lively complex and a great location for LK Metro and you're not too far from WS or a handy baht bus to Soi 6/Drinking street.

I think ultimately a good move for you mate..See you there and best of luck with the new location.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Good luck with your move to Soi Diana mate.

Definitely a good decision to go there.

See you in October for a beer or two.

Tony

Good move Adam,got called in by one of your girls the other day, was a bit berwildered but a good choice of location, near my condo and busy area particularly in high season.

Will pop in to night to see if your crying into your beer when West Ham revert to form and get a tonking

Best of luck with new location - over in November, near to my hotel so will drop in for a beer or two and some fun with the ladies :)

All the best on the location change. Think you will do great in the new spot. Cheers

It is right next to Papagayo easy to find.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll miss the old place on Soi 8, but I also somehow feel relieved that I no longer have a reason to visit it with all that bloody noise. I'll come and find you next week...

Closer to where I stay, so I can drop in daily rather than the 'every other day' on Soi 8.

I'm sure the walk in business will be more on Soi Diana... To me, Soi 8 was only a faint shadow in the recent years, of what it was in the late nineties...

Good luck with the new location Adam. I have enjoyed a couple of your parties in recent years, in addition to just stopping in for a drink when I have visited in December. Always a great time. Unfortunately, Soi 8 now is nothing compared to what it was when I first came to Pattaya in the mid 90's. Then, the girls were grabbing you from both sides of the street, had dozens of bars on that soi and hundreds of girls. A ton of street traffic to keep places busy. Fun times for sure. All the hotels that have gone up in the intervening years have really neutered the whole nightlife vibe. To me, Soi 7 is a much better option for what a guy wants.

Your new location is close to the Soi LK Metro/Soi Buokow area where I have stayed the past 5 years when on holiday. Always visit the bars in that complex, Ferdinands being the most. With you being there, Ferdinands will become number 2.

Good move IMO...not much movement in soi 8 when i was there in September. Hope your new venture goes well for you...good luck! :GoldenSmile1: