Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cherry Bar moving to Soi Diana

Hammer

OK, I have some BIG news.

Tonight will the he last night for Cherry Bar on Soi 8.

On Monday i will be moving bars to Soi Diana. (in the beer bar complex between Megabreak and Papagayo)

The new bar

momay004.jpg

momay003.jpg

momay002.jpg

momay001.jpg

momay005.jpg

I am really sad about leaving Soi 8, my favourite street in Pattaya.I have so many good memories of not only having the bar here but also from my holidays before I moved to Pattaya.

But unfortunately there isn't the walk by trade in Soi 8, that there used to be. And because of the high rent and Key money, i have to pay, every year is a struggle.. So for the last 9 months, I have been keeping my eyes open for a new location.

And that new location is going to be Soi Diana.It has more walk by traffic and a lot cheaper rent. I have not renewed by lease on Soi 8 and will leave the old Cherry Bar, behind me.(with a tear in my eye)

Wish me luck, Hopefully I have made the right decision..

Cheers

Adam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Perthie

• devee8

• niterider

• fatjack1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use that bar complex every trip so I'll be calling in numerous times during December.

Hope the move goes well.

JPL

Ubique.

Sorry sadness for you Adam with your memories. but good news for me as I always stay in this area (Areca/China Gardens etc) but never stop in that group of bars. Come October it will be so convenient. Hope you will have some of your lovely staff with you.

See you late October and November.

regards Papadoc

When I was at home, I was in a better place.

Alas, we travelers must be content

will see you there then

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Good move Adam in my humble opinion. Soi Diana, LK Metro areas are getting busier all the time.

I will see you later this month for a drink and good luck with the new location.

Good luck Adam, you're a Pattaya institution and one of the only consistents in fun town over my years of visiting.

Your''re much closer to where I stay and walk past your new location everyday so I'll be seeing you next month for sure.

Dodgy

As you say, the walk by in Soi 8 (and 7) just ain't what it used to be.

A move in the right direction IMO - there will be more and more heading that way in the future.

Good luck Adam.

Hope it goes well you are moving into an area that just looks to be getting better and bettter

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Shame I am not there to go say goodbye to the old bar. I will come by maybe next week to say hello to the new one. Good luck with the new location. I think it is a good move.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Congrats on the move!! There is so much more traffic in that area it has to help the business.

Can't wait to come in and check it out in October.

Is that the first bar right out on Soi Dianna or is it set back off the street?

good luck in the new location, i will call in for a cold one in a few weeks

WOW peel my tangerines,ill go to the top of our stairs.thatswhat i call news.very very close to where im staying in october.ill pop in and have a few sherbets whilst looking out for that stuner with the blackhair...best wishes inyour new adventure adem..see you in oct.mick

Congrats on the move Adam. I think that the new location will be a great success. I went to the old Cherry Bar (before the remodel) on my very first night ever in Pattaya many years and many trips ago. I look forward to spending some time at the new place and maybe joining you on some of your famous barcrawls.

Great move IMO soi diana is my favourite location and im sure i will be in to see you next trip

fred..

OK, I have some BIG news.

Tonight will the he last night for Cherry Bar on Soi 8.

On Monday i will be moving bars to Soi Diana. (in the beer bar complex between Megabreak and Papagayo)

The new bar

momay004.jpg

momay003.jpg

momay002.jpg

momay001.jpg

momay005.jpg

I am really sad about leaving Soi 8, my favourite street in Pattaya.I have so many good memories of not only having the bar here but also from my holidays before I moved to Pattaya.

But unfortunately there isn't the walk by trade in Soi 8, that there used to be. And because of the high rent and Key money, i have to pay, every year is a struggle.. So for the last 9 months, I have been keeping my eyes open for a new location.

And that new location is going to be Soi Diana.It has more walk by traffic and a lot cheaper rent. I have not renewed by lease on Soi 8 and will leave the old Cherry Bar, behind me.(with a tear in my eye)

Wish me luck, Hopefully I have made the right decision..

Cheers

Adam

Hi Adam will quickly move in after i arrive at the 3-11-12.will stay around the

corner at the Jasmine Villa in Soi Buakhow.See you soon mate.P.S.

Did you take all yoir girls with you??? Specially Pim??? Hope so.Cheers

and try to have some colds when i arrive.555.Good luck.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

That was my frequent area to watch the EPL, October will be there for the first time at Cherry Bar :)

All the best for your new place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif

Good move, Teddy. That area is booming and has traffic 24/7. See you Thursday.

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

Good luck on the new location. I've stopped here several times in the past, but never in the original Cherry Bar. I'll see you in December.

Good luck Hammer, Soi 8 (especially) and Soi 7 are dying on there arses, with new hotels and other building they will chnage completely in the next few years.

You've made the right decision, busier bar area and lower overheads are a good combination.

I think you made the right decision Adam, all the best with it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg