IGNORED

Briton says Thai woman dumps him after getting his Bt17 million

LaaMok

A 63-year-old Briton called for help from the authorities to force a Thai woman to return his money nearly Bt17 million after she chased him out of her house.

Stephen Jones said he had met the woman in Pattaya in 2001 and decided to sell all of his assets in England and gave the money to her to buy a house and plots of land in Kalasin to live with her.

But the woman chased him out of the house two months ago after she had got all of his money.

He said he became broke and wanted his money back so that he could return to his homeland.

Kalasin chief public prosecutor said the woman could not yet be charged with cheating because the two had got married.

He said the Kalasin public prosecutor office would investigate to see if the assets had been bought with Jones' money or not and would see if Jones had willingly given the assets to the woman.

He said it was possible that Jones could sue the woman for equal divisions of the assets.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30051455

A 63-year-old Briton called for help from the authorities to force a Thai woman to return his money nearly Bt17 million after she chased him out of her house.

Stephen Jones said he had met the woman in Pattaya in 2001 and decided to sell all of his assets in England and gave the money to her to buy a house and plots of land in Kalasin to live with her.

But the woman chased him out of the house two months ago after she had got all of his money.

He said he became broke and wanted his money back so that he could return to his homeland.

Kalasin chief public prosecutor said the woman could not yet be charged with cheating because the two had got married.

He said the Kalasin public prosecutor office would investigate to see if the assets had been bought with Jones' money or not and would see if Jones had willingly given the assets to the woman.

He said it was possible that Jones could sue the woman for equal divisions of the assets.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30051455

17 million what sort of house was he building, that's over 250,000 pounds, my god this block must be the idiot of the year, you must always make sure you have a back up plan if things go wrong, I guess he won't be coming back to LOS in the near future, that's if he does not decide to jump of a building would not be the first to go this way :P

Edited by JASONTHAI

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Fool.

How the fuck did he ever get hold of that kind of money?

Proves my theory that you can be dumb as a doorknob and still make money in the west.

Fool.

How the fuck did he ever get hold of that kind of money?

Proves my theory that you can be dumb as a doorknob and still make money in the west.

very easily tbh. he's 63, i'm only 37 and could easily sell up and head to LOS with £180k in my pocket. anyone in the UK who bought a house 10years ago are now laughing :D

my problem is i wouldn't have enough to last me the rest of my life and how the fuck could you go back to normality after blowing all that cash for a load of years. would be a nightmare!

It's just sad to read things like this, the poor guy....

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

It's just sad to read things like this, the poor guy....

I agree, and nobody deserve to be taken to the cleaners like that.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !