IGNORED

Airlines in Australia

rhino

Royal Brunei is another one to try. They are cheap but don't expect a beer on the flight.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 2 months later...

TIGER AIRWAYS

http://www.tigerairways.com/home/

New airline flying to bangkok from Perth Western Australia

I have checked out there prices, and its around $600 Aus return

You have to buy your own food and beer, but hell its $500 cheaper than flying Thai airways.

Will be booking a flight with them in August :Happy1:

17348-12224.gif

Here are some more :-

JetStar - Direct flights from Melbourne to BKK

Zuji Travel - You can compare many airline prices.

WebJet - Same as Zuji and can sometimes come up with a cheaper flight.

Enjoy

Work Hard, Ride Hard, Play Hard, Stay Hard

• 3 months later...
TIGER AIRWAYS

You have to buy your own food and beer, but hell its $500 cheaper than flying Thai airways.

62695-6565.gif

• 3 weeks later...
TIGER AIRWAYS

76186-5300.gif

Tiger has been flying from Darwin to BKK via Singapore for some time now. I just did my third trip with them. Before Tiger started to come to Darwin I had to pay three times as much with Royal Brunei with a 12 hour wait in Bandar Seri Begawan for the connecting flight to BKK.

• 7 months later...
TIGER AIRWAYS

<a href="http://www.tigerairways.com/home/" target="_blank">http://www.tigerairways.com/home/</a>

219579-2186.gif

Check out http://www.bestflights.com.au/

they have good prices as well.........

hey guys, there is a travel expo being run by the flightcentre group (flight centre, escape travel, student flights) in feb, and they usually have some real special deals on flights. i went last year and walked out with a return flight from Sydney Bangkok on British airways for $850 all inclusive.

they are in all capital cities and some of the other major ones. just have a look on their website for dates for each city. www.flightcentre.com/travelexpo

• 2 months later...

Can anybody give Jet star a report- good /bad. The only person i know who gives them a rap is because they get a discount because their sister works for them . I just wonder if their international standard is better than local flights.I have flown with them once to Melbourne and I made a promise never again .

Another point too is it appears to me that with this new "premium economy"that a lot of the airlines are pushing is a new way of downgrading basic econmoy and then slugging you for double if you expect any reasonable level of comfort to get into "premium".

Still can get a basic fare on Thai for $710 (PLUS TAXES ETC) on the net (Return SYD to BKK) - it is if you cancell or change your dates you will get slugged.

Edited by xen
babydollsaddict.gif

Can anybody give Jet star a report- good /bad. The only person i know who gives them a rap is because they get a discount because their sister works for them . I just wonder if their international standard is better than local flights.I have flown with them once to Melbourne and I made a promise never again .

Another point too is it appears to me that with this new "premium economy"that a lot of the airlines are pushing is a new way of downgrading basic econmoy and then slugging you for double if you expect any reasonable level of comfort to get into "premium".

Still can get a basic fare on Thai for $710 (PLUS TAXES ETC) on the net (Return SYD to BKK) - it is if you cancell or change your dates you will get slugged.

I have flown with them to BKK twice. I find them ok,

I have also flown to BKK with Singapore once and Thai twice and I rate Singapore the best by a long way.

One misconception about jetstar is the leg room , Air safety regulations have minimum standards and a large majority of airlines have the minumum allowable distance between seats so jetstars seats are the same size as virtually every other airline.

i dont mind them and I am flying with them for a third time in July $741( Inc taxes and Entertainment unit)return Melb to BKK thats a saving of $300-$800 compared to most of airlines (except Tiger but f*ck stopping over in darwin and Singapore when you can go direct)

I will say though if you didnt enjoy your doemstic flight with them i cant see how you will enjoy a more long distance flight.

i dont think I have flown jetstar domestically as i usually use Virign.

The fee for changing dates is $50 as long as it is done 24 hours prior to depature , if not claim it on your travel Insurance.