Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hong Kong - Royal Pacific Hotel

PBRHotelier

I have been to HK many times and like staying in Tsim Sum Tsui District, Kowloon - very centrally located, easy to get around on the MTR to most locations.

This trip I stayed at the Royal Pacific hotel, 5 stars - booked online through Agoda and got a great package with breakfast & free WiFi at a 60% discount. Excellent hotel, large rooms, views of Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Island & Harbor, friendly staff, good service and attention to detail, easy walking distance to the MTR or Star Ferry, attached to the China Ferry terminal if you want to take a side trip to Macau, and also attached to a large shopping mall with many restaurants and discount outlet stores. Very good buffet breakfast with both Western and Asian choices - made the TGF happy. A real plus was the lightening fast Internet/WiFi. Was able to easily download some large applications that always timed-out in Thailand. The staff was very helpful and polite and my TGF felt very comfortable there. There is a free R/T shuttle bus every 30 minutes that will take you to the Airport Express Train terminal in Kowloon - easiest, fastest and cheapest way to travel between the airport & city.

FYI - hotels are very expensive in HK.

Good post of your stay in royal pacific hotel in hk, I have also stayed there great hotel close walk to star ferry and all public transport, great malls nearby overall just love hk in general

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

• 2 weeks later...

I also like this hotel .Handy if going to China mainland ,just walk downstairs and catch the ferry to China.

Also if you are able always book the harbour view rooms,fantastic view in the morning and if you have a GF with you they will love it.

• 2 months later...

Royal Pacific hotel affordable best hotels that provides Restaurant, outdoor Swimming pool, Minibar, Television, Airport transportation, Fitness facilities, Free breakfast, Room service etc facilities to their visitors. It is also besy business center that offers all business facilities including conference room and projector.