IGNORED

The New Bob's BBQ & Grill Reopens on Soi LK Metro

Bob's BBQ & Grill

I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported us over the last 3 1/2 years. We have now made our move to the soi L.K. Metro area and would like to invite everyone to stop by and Addicts members get a 10% discount at Bob's. What's new at Bob's well we have more outdoor seating which is nice for people watching, we have a new menu with some new items and some reduced prices. We are still short on staff so please bear with us in the beginning but we will do our best to make your eating experience as good as we can. And if you have a problem please let me know, this is the only way I can improve things.

We are open from about 11:30 am to 03:00 am Midnight seven days a week.

Visit our website at www.bobs-bbq.com

Bob

Edited by Bob's BBQ & Grill

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

Congrats bob, put in some music and a bottle of beam see you soon mate.......

I said Jim Beam and Coke, not J & B and coke, silly TG............

I am sat opposite you Bob any complimentrys ?

Good stuff getting to the previous venue was a bit of a pain!

Secrets members get a 10% discount at Bob's

And for Addicts members? ;)

Good stuff getting to the previous venue was a bit of a pain!

And for Addicts members? ;)

Good point do we get a discount ?

I'm staying in the Soi next trip so I will try this place.

Sorry guys got caught with my keyboard down, was trying to save some time copying and pasting, on slow dial up at the moment.

Bob

Place looks GREAT Bob!! wish you all the best!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported us over the last 3 1/2 years. We have now made our move to the soi L.K. Metro area and would like to invite everyone to stop by and as always Secrets members get a 10% discount at Bob's. What's new at Bob's well we have more outdoor seating which is nice for people watching, we have a new menu with some new items and some reduced prices. We are still short on staff so please bear with us in the beginning but we will do our best to make your eating experience as good as we can. And if you have a problem please let me know, this is the only way I can improve things.

We are open from about 9:30 am to 12:00 am Midnight seven days a week.

Bob

Just checked out the menu, see you this weekend.

And the Members discount is BOB ? :D

I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported us over the last 3 1/2 years. We have now made our move to the soi L.K. Metro area and would like to invite everyone to stop by and as always Secrets members get a 10% discount at Bob's. What's new at Bob's well we have more outdoor seating which is nice for people watching, we have a new menu with some new items and some reduced prices. We are still short on staff so please bear with us in the beginning but we will do our best to make your eating experience as good as we can. And if you have a problem please let me know, this is the only way I can improve things.

We are open from about 9:30 am to 12:00 am Midnight seven days a week.

Bob

Bob,

This is excellent news, combining my favourite food with a great place like LK Metro, I am a happy camper..

Is it true you will be giving Pattaya Addicts members 15% discount, cos we are much more handsum than other boards members :D

I'll be in town next week & staying at Rockhouse, so i'll be in to sample the menu :D

Goodluck with new place, cheers DS

We are pleased to annonce the Addicts member discount is 10 %. PLease tell the server or cashier when ordering as once they have printed your bill it is not easy for them to change in the POS system.

We will be open late to 3 am in a few days but we had 2 new staff not show up so it may be a few more days. TIT

We do have our Rib dinner Special now everyday of the week from 5-7 pm for 179 bt.

Bob

Bob

Good luck Bob.

A sound business decision , I would think. There is a lot more 'impulse' trade in that aria !

Maybe Volsfan could ask Bob 2 mince up the shhhhhhhh mob, in one of his giant, 75.5lb burgers, costing 15500 baht.Then Volsfan could eat them, shit them out and flush them away into the sea. :DeadHorse2:

I had a few cheese burgers in your place in Carefour and have to admit they are the best ones i have ever had.

Did you produce your Scottish passport and haggle a discount :DeadHorse2:

Edited by The Professional

All the best to my good friend and fellow Fat Bastard™ BobsBBQ in his new venture. Be back to see you soon, bro! :P

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Glad to hear it Bob...I stopped in the old place last trip and had a great meal...will stop in in Nov on my next trip.

Good eats guys if you havent been there!!!

Maybe Volsfan could ask Bob 2 mince up the shhhhhhhh mob, in one of his giant, 75.5lb burgers, costing 15500 baht.Then Volsfan could eat them, shit them out and flush them away into the sea. :P

Flame grilled shhhhhhhhh burger. :D

YOU CAN'T SEE ME, BUT I'M ALWAYS AROUND YOU.

Being a fellow Texan, this place was high on my to-do list when I planned my trip to Pattaya. It was closed when I first got here, but I moved rooms to the Rockhouse yesterday and was ecstatic to see it open again and just two doors down. I went in today for lunch AND dinner, and was treated with a wonderful pulled pork sandwich and later a scrumptious feast of Tex-Mex food.

Bob's BBQ is THE real deal when it comes to authentic Texan cuisine.

I know this sounded like a paid advertisement, but it was really that good!