Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Oh No What Have I Done

saints

Best hotel in Nana plaza area in my opinion is the dynasty grande- 2280 a night. Massisve rooms, girlfriendly, gym, pool,really nice. Dunno abt the nana though..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

As long as you have hand full of notes you be ok matey just wave it in the air at about 2 am out side your hotel ...then stand back and see the responce

I always stay in Nana hotel when i am in bkk. It is a great place.

a bit old and the rooms are a bit tired but the location is great.

The reception staff are very efficiant and will check you in no problem, a bell boy will take you and bags to room and expect a tip, up to yopu but i normally give him about 50bht.

He will then ask you if you want lady for massage, ive never taken them up on the offer but if you fancy it he will sort it for you for a small fee, say 200bht, make sure you negotiate the cost of the lady b4 you start. that is it, your first shag and you havent had time to unpack yet.

As i said the rooms are a bit tired but you get everything you need, TV shower, comfortable bed, aircon. No safes in the room but they have them in reception and i have used them with no problem. Also there is a decent resturant and bar on the lobbey.

Once outside I always like to visit the hotels bar which is out the front entrance and oppersit the entrance to nana plaza, good afternoon joint to watch the world go by, some nice ladies here too.

Then it is only a short distance to nana plaza, soi 7 and soi cowboy.

You can take a bird back to room no problem, she has to leave id with security guy by the lift and it is no questions asked.

There is also a disco in the hotel, never been myself but i have heard some ok reports about it.

Also, when you come back to the hotel at night you will see lots of girls in the car park, all freelancers and all available..

Enjoy if.

Cheers Mick

The reception staff are very efficiant and will check you in no problem, a bell boy will take you and bags to room and expect a tip, up to yopu but i normally give him about 50bht.

He will then ask you if you want lady for massage, ive never taken them up on the offer but if you fancy it he will sort it for you for a small fee, say 200bht, make sure you negotiate the cost of the lady b4 you start. that is it, your first shag and you havent had time to unpack yet.

As i said the rooms are a bit tired but you get everything you need, TV shower, comfortable bed, aircon. No safes in the room but they have them in reception and i have used them with no problem. Also there is a decent resturant and bar on the lobbey.

Once outside I always like to visit the hotels bar which is out the front entrance and oppersit the entrance to nana plaza, good afternoon joint to watch the world go by, some nice ladies here too.

You can take a bird back to room no problem, she has to leave id with security guy by the lift and it is no questions asked.

There is also a disco in the hotel, never been myself but i have heard some ok reports about it.

Also, when you come back to the hotel at night you will see lots of girls in the car park, all freelancers and all available..

Enjoy if.

thnx for the detailed reply :Hug1:

Stayed here a couple of times. Yeh its a bit run down but i've alway found the staff friendly, and your right in the thick of it.

I think its one of those places you should see when in Bkk.

Plus its great sitting in the resturant eating and wathcing all the girls outside in the car park

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Best hotel in Nana plaza area in my opinion is the dynasty grande- 2280 a night. Massisve rooms, girlfriendly, gym, pool,really nice. Dunno abt the nana though..

I agree great hotel for the price.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

You can expect:

Decent, large, clean rooms

A newspaper under your door in the morning

A huge and excellent buffet breakfast

A small but attractive underused pool

Helpful staff

Surly management

Many mongers to fall into company with

A great freelancer disco on the premises

A car-park full of freelancers at night

A short walk to entertainmentand shopping areas

Only to take a maximum of two girls to your room

Your girls ID card to be kept by security as a precaution whe she goes upstairs

A free drink in the cocktail lounge

To enjoy staying there

Edited by Chris Pattaya

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

• 2 weeks later...
What can I expect :10of10Score:

go to youtube and type in "Nana Hotel". You will see video of the room, parking lot @ 2am, and Angel's Disco March @ closing time.

I've tried to stay here every trip when in Bangkok. The first time I came to LOS in the late 90's I met an old timer on the flight who insisted I scrap plans to stay at Landmark and follow him to Nana......a lady grabbed my arm as soon as I got out of the cab.......the rest is history.

:BeamMeUp:

What can I expect :10of10Score:

good place to stay action right outside girl friendly no complaints from us 4 that stayed disco downstairs although i never went inside but looked busy

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

There is a small bar across the soi called Chequers run by a Brummie called Woody (although he is often not there himself). Mostly used by expats. No working girls there but they have good food..breakfasts are really good.

What can I expect :Welcome:

You can expect huge rooms with old decor and a two minute walk to NEP. Try the disco underneath the hotel and the car park at 2am. FL heaven. :P

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

the red lights dont get much brighter than at Nana.... that would be fact....

And you would really not even need to leave the building to catch a few birds. I am told there are plenty to pluck right on the premises. Either in the Disco or in the parking lot... I have pulled a couple of real super fun girls from that lot....

Nana plaza is the red light district of BKK RIGHT?

Its one group of buildings situated around a central courtyard in a square shape on three levels. This as well as Patpong and Soi Cowboy make up the main areas where prostitution is available in BKK, although there are FL's everywhere too. IMHO it is the best area for action in BKK.

Upstairs

Downstairs

Edited by Pharang_bah
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

you tip 50 no wonder he tries to sell you a massage girl, standard tip is 20

Enjoy if.

• 2 weeks later...
boy you are in for a treat,have a blast

I did have a blast thanks :D

One thing I didn't expect tho was that if you stay here you get free entry to Nana disco (you just have to show your room key) :P Saves 400bt lol

I plan on staying here again next month

Thinking about staying here on my next trip. There surely is not a better location in Bangkok is there?

Do you even need to leave your room or can you just whistle and invite the girls up from the bedroom window?

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

You can expect:

Decent, large, clean rooms

A newspaper under your door in the morning

A huge and excellent buffet breakfast

A small but attractive underused pool

Helpful staff

Surly management

Many mongers to fall into company with

A great freelancer disco on the premises

A car-park full of freelancers at night

A short walk to entertainmentand shopping areas

Only to take a maximum of two girls to your room

Your girls ID card to be kept by security as a precaution whe she goes upstairs

A free drink in the cocktail lounge

To enjoy staying there

Agree with all of the above except I have found the management friendly. For the good rooms you have to book the Superior rooms at 1490 baht (included all as above)on the higher floors.

The cheaper rooms are old and well worn and the bathrooms do not seem to be too clean.

• 2 months later...

This is my 4th trip to Thailand - I have stayed in 3 hotels in BKK so far. I will be at the Nana hotel in August for 3 nights - absolutely looking forward to it plus I haven't been to the Car park as well (FL heaven) - Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!! (another first for me) :D

One questions lads - is there a safe in the rooms ?