IGNORED

Airbrush?

silentbob

It has dawned on me that there may be a few bike owners on the forum. Anyone interested in any airbrush work give me a shout my guns and paints are waiting to be picked up in customs (once I can afford the tea money). I have around 17 years experience airbrushing everything from helmets, guitars, bikes, Harleys, cars etc etc. Now I just do it as a hobby for some fun if it's a nice project.

I have all the latest paint effects from the USA to hand and I am just putting the finishing touches to a small airbrush studio, same location as the tattoo studio. You can check out some work at www.thaiairbrush.com

Suzuki Bandit attached:

post-5764-1191400698_thumbjpg

Whats the type of cost for airbrushing say for instance a honda click

Whats the type of cost for airbrushing say for instance a honda click
depends on amount of colors and graphics and the detail, come by the studio and have a look at some of the work
5000 baht i would guess :P
Dude, it's a totally different type of blow job than the ones your used to paying for :D

It has dawned on me that there may be a few bike owners on the forum. Anyone interested in any airbrush work give me a shout my guns and paints are waiting to be picked up in customs (once I can afford the tea money). I have around 17 years experience airbrushing everything from helmets, guitars, bikes, Harleys, cars etc etc. Now I just do it as a hobby for some fun if it's a nice project.

I have all the latest paint effects from the USA to hand and I am just putting the finishing touches to a small airbrush studio, same location as the tattoo studio. You can check out some work at www.thaiairbrush.com

Suzuki Bandit attached:

Well i donn have anything there in pattaya that needs a airbrush art.......

But i really like ur brush work....any surely wanna some artwork from u may be on a brand new helmet from there in pattaya....

will shall meet u in pattaya.....

jm%5E_%5Ehandwritten%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+Pool+Party%5E_%5E.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Drucken Duck at Soi L K METRO