IGNORED

games in gogos

Alan lad

hi guys

I just want to know if you could play games as many guys do in beer bars ,would you do this with a girl in a gogo ??

Games like conect 4 and others like this ?

Should we offer the same type of games in my gogo ?

alan

Nope, not in go go's. Might have a game in a beer bar if I am by myself and bored sh*tless. Most of the ganes the girls play are so bloody mindless anyway. I mean how many possible combinations of orange or green discs can there be to form a straight line. Playing connect 4 against a BG feels like you are playing a game with a trained monkey most of the time. Forget the games and concentrate on getting the girls arses moving around the poles or learning the fine art of conversation with the punters. Your joint is still one of the best in Pattaya by the way. Be sitting in there in a couple of weeks. I'll be the one NOT taking advantage of your new offering of connect 4. :Thanks3:

You know it makes sense...

Agree with last post, games wont work in a gogo, personally i dont even like games in the beer bars but that just me.

Go gos are for touching, feeling, tasting and so on...

Any game planned and played around these will be popular...

Great though Shane. I don't know of any go-go having games other than throwing ping pong balls at girls...

I'm sure we can come come out with ideas...

Example paint nipples with different coloured lip stick and a customer has to get his lips coated with three predefined colours to get a free drink or whatever. BUT to explore a girls nipple, he has to pay her 20B, 40B or whatever...

You can also play a guess game for pussies shaved or otherwise...

Nuts and bolts?

cant remember where i was years ago but it was a nuts and bolts party.

the girls have a nut and the men have a bolt.

if the guy and the girl match the thread on their nut and bolt, the girl could get a free lady drink and the guy could get discount on a barfine or a free shooter or something?

i am sure you could think of some permutations for this to make it fun.

a punter gets a bolt as he enters and on que the girls try to match their nut with it. (of course you can rig this) (charge 20bt a bolt if you need to?)

if there is something in it for the girls, i am sure they would be circulating your go-go laughing and giggling trying to find the falang with the magic bolt.

this would at least get the girls off the poles and mixing with the guys a bit.

just a thought to liven things up on a maybe otherwise quiet night.

hi guys

I just want to know if you could play games as many guys do in beer bars ,would you do this with a girl in a gogo ??

Games like conect 4 and others like this ?

Should we offer the same type of games in my gogo ?

alan

These games are fine for beer bars, but aren't suited to a go-go where I want to ogle semi-naked ladies. :Busted:

Alan

Aside from the obvious, the thing I like about some of the go-gos that sets them apart are the stage shows. As much as I love the games in the bar beers, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't play games in an a-go-go. Ok, well, if the girls offered to play something like anal-tongue-darts, maybe...but not the regular games.

Leave the games to the beer bars, liked the post about nuts and bolts saw it as well womewhere but as usual too much ale and memory loss re location

hi guys

Thanks for the feed back as always i am looking for ways to improve your visit .

The nuts and bolts idea i will look at more as it might work .

any other ideas guys are always welcome

alan

I go to gogo to look at woman not play games, leave that to the beer bar mate.

Rudie my friend I totally agree with you.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 2 weeks later...

When i go to a gogo bar the last thing on my mind is connect 4 or giant jenga!!

Never Underestimate the Power of Pussy

Absolutely with the rest of the guys on this: no games in the gogo. Connect 4 etc have their place but it's not there.

Having said that the nuts and bolts game sounds interesting. What about getting the guys to vote for the best dancer/worst dancer at certain points in the evening and then rewarding/punishing (I don't mean anything nasty) the chosen girls in someway..might be a laugh. I could also see raffles working in someways..I think there are probably quite a few of us who drift from gogo to gogo..just having a drink or two in each. Something to tempt us to stay longer and spend more money of course? Maybe a raffle for only those who buy a LD?

Edited by DJCBrixton

• 3 months later...

no in gogos we want games with boobs and small pussies

• 5 months later...

Ah mon i done smoked the herb meny times when drinkin at beer bars and agree wit most people in dat the girls done be like Trained monkeys. Plus if I aint there for pussy den I done don’t want to talk to the girl and enjoy me high in a mellowed praise of Jah

Praise Jah ......Rastafari