IGNORED

Pulldown menue for sections is oversized

CampariO

The pulldown menu for selection of the sections at the bottom of the page is always wider than the screen and needs scrolling to access the button, because one of the section headers is too long:

"Thailand Tourist & Tourism Information (Areas Other Than Pattaya) No Swearing, Nudity or Bar Girl chat allowed in this area."

If it could be shortened a bit it would improve the handling.

OK for me in Firefox.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

It has to do with your screen resolution. My screen is set to 1280x1024 and the forum jump drop-down is still about 2/3 the width of my screen. I estimate that it should not be a problem if your resolution is greater than 800x600. PS: As usual, my mate CampariO has a good point. If that menu item were shortened then the whole menu would shorten.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

It depends on which page you are. if you are on a normal thread the length is ok, because there are no other things on the left side of the menu. Using the "view new post" option (and maybe on other pages as well) it will be out of size.

It depends on which page you are. if you are on a normal thread the length is ok, because there are no other things on the left side of the menu. Using the "view new post" option (and maybe on other pages as well) it will be out of size.
Hey, mate. I always use "View New Posts". Just tried it and it was the same size for me.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Hey, mate. I always use "View New Posts". Just tried it and it was the same size for me.

I use 1024x786.

If I switch to 1280x1024 it fits but I think I would get a head ache reading the small letters.