IGNORED

Colloidal Silver to get rid of most std's

safetysteve44

Hey guys, I'm a newbie and this is my first post but, go on any search engine and read about colloidal silver. It is a natural antibiotic that is suppose to kill all forms of bacteria including the clap. I can tell you from personal experience that colloidal silver has alliviated gum infections, sinus infections, a bladder infection, sever bronchitus, and severe ear infections on me.

When I make it to SOL, I'm going to bring my colloidal silver generator with me to use as a precaution in addition to condom use. I'm no expert on the subject but, I've been using colloidal silver since 1998 with 100% success for all types of common infection. Go read about it and please post any questions, as I will be happy to answer the questions based off of my personal research and experience with its use. Remember it is suppose to be the world's strongest antibiotic.

I'll go into more detail, when people start asking questions. Great forum!

colloidal silver

Where to find in europe?or can u get it in los?

Hey Sponge Bob,

You make it yourself.... its cheaper to make it than to buy it. A colloidal silver generator only costs between $70 and $40 USD on the internet. Look on the internet by typing in colloidal silver generators. There are many places to buy them on the net.

A generator is nothing more than 3 nine volt batteries, two 6" silver rods of .999 percent silver, distilled water, and sea salt. I bought my first generator for $70 USD ten years ago.... it came with everything. The most recent generator only cost me $40 USD (my friend lost the last one I loaned him)

I've seen companies listed on the internet who make generator kits in Austria, and the United States.... just look around. If you find something on the net and you need an opinion on it... let me know.

what form do you use it in to "cure" all these things?? Or do you use it for prophylaxis??

details please

Hi Prilla,

Colloidal Silver is electrically charged particles of silver suspended in water.... you simply drink it. You can make a glass of colloidal silver in 10 minutes, if you have a colloidal silver generator.

Colloidal Silver is generated by attaching two silver rods of .999 percent pure silver across 27 volts (27 to 30 is best) of electricity with the silver rods placed inside a glass of distilled water. One silver bar is attached to the positive side of the electricity source (usually 3 nine volt batteries hooked together) and the other bar is attached to the negative side of the electricity source.

Electricity flows through the water causing small silver particles of silver to come off of the positive side of the silver rod which becomes trapped in the water. These particles of silver are very small (between .0001 to 4 microns in length) and they become suspended in the water because they are electrically charged.

When you drink the water containing the positively charged particles of silver, the silver particles flow through your body and attach themselves to any bacteria it comes into contact with and suffacates the bacteria by literally preventing the organism from taking in oxygen.

Independent medical research has been conducted on colloidal silver by medical research scientists who claim colloidal silver kills all forms of bacteria. There are over 600 known types of bacteria in the world today and we have something like 26 different forms of antibiotics to fight the most prevalant forms but, these scientists claim that they grew all known forms of bacteria in a petrie dish and then poured colloidal silver over the bacteria to see what would happen.

As they watched under an electron microsope, they discovered that the colloidal silver killed everything within 6 minutes. According to the information I have read on the internet, colloidal silver will kill gonorea, clamydia, all of the bacterial std's. From personal experience using colloidal silver, I believe it because its killed every infection I've ever gotten, including chronic bronchitus, bladder infection, severe ear infection, etc.

Research it on the internet. Type in Colloidal Silver Generator and read about it from the people who sell them. Before you buy a generator, if you have questions, let me know, I'll do my best to provide you with accurate information.

I too use Colloidal Silver, although I cannot verify it's effectiveness or otherwise against STD. Silver has always been known for its antibacterial properties. I am sure that it is no coincidence that the water receptacles used traditionally in Thai homes are made of Silver.

However, there are rare incidences of health problems associated with the long term use of poor quality Colloidal Silver (there is plenty of information on the Internet). Although I still use it myself I feel that people should read up on it to get a balanced view rather than see it as a cure all.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Hi Prilla,

When you drink the water containing the positively charged particles of silver, the silver particles flow through your body and attach themselves to any bacteria it comes into contact with and suffacates the bacteria by literally preventing the organism from taking in oxygen.

Independent medical research has been conducted on colloidal silver by medical research scientists who claim colloidal silver kills all forms of bacteria.

These statements are somewhat contradictory, due to the fact that some bacteria are anaerobes, therefore suffocation would in no way eradicate them. Not saying your colloid doesn't work, but the very nature of my profession always make me question these sort of claims, especially the "cures all ills" type. If this were the proven and researched case for colloid silver - we would all be using it, and would have been for some time I think.

When something looks/sounds too good to be true...................unfortunately it normally is!! :(

Thanks for the information mate.

Do u take it with you to los?

Hey Sponge Bob,

Yes, I plan on taking my "kit" with me when I go to LOS.

I too use Colloidal Silver, although I cannot verify it's effectiveness or otherwise against STD. Silver has always been known for its antibacterial properties. I am sure that it is no coincidence that the water receptacles used traditionally in Thai homes are made of Silver.

However, there are rare incidences of health problems associated with the long term use of poor quality Colloidal Silver (there is plenty of information on the Internet). Although I still use it myself I feel that people should read up on it to get a balanced view rather than see it as a cure all.

Don't believe the hype about rare health problems associated with the use of Colloidal Silver, and don't believe the negative crap you read on the internet about long term use of "poor quality" colloidal silver use either. (What is poor quality colloidal silver anyway)

There are people spreading rumors about colloidal silver so they can "claim" their colloidal silver generators are "safer", "more concentrated", "contain smaller particles", etc., etc. I've been using this stuff for over 10 years. The independent reasearch doctors who left the medical profession to reasearch "natural alternative cures" for disease say you can drink 55 gallons of colloidal silver and it won't harm you. It's starting to become a big money maker for a lot of companies who sell it so the companies are trying to get the competitive edge on the market by spreading rumors about why people need to get their product.

In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration would have shut down the colloidal silver market if there were any adverse side effects to public health but, the fact is they can't because Colloidal Silver is all natural and PROVEN to be 100% safe to consume - even for long term use. The people who complain about colloidal silver the most are the damn drug manufacturers who make anti-biotics (go figure) because they fear its going to put a pinch on their profits.

I agree with you on not accepting the use of Colloidal Silver as a "cure all" because it is only good for bacterial infections, not viruses like HIV. You still need to wrap things up but, drinking an 8 or 10 ounce glass a day while over in LOS sure won't hurt me... its like having a secondary immune system protecting you from the bacterial std's.

Just in case your wondering... I do not sell, distribute, or otherwise promote colloidal silver generators or the use of colloidal silver. I just use it myself because the stuff has never failed me.

In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration would have shut down the colloidal silver market if there were any adverse side effects to public health but, the fact is they can't because Colloidal Silver is all natural and PROVEN to be 100% safe to consume - even for long term use.

I have to be honest...I thought this was a pitch at first. I have to agree with 'prilla' though and as to other claims made - see below.

Long-term use of silver preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns ashen-gray.

Of course, the fact that a product inhibits bacteria in a laboratory culture doesn't mean it is effective (or safe) in the human body. In fact, products that kill bacteria in the laboratory would be more likely to cause argyria because they contain more silver ions that are free to deposit in the user's skin.

In October 1996, the FDA proposed to ban the use of colloidal silver or silver salts in over-the-counter products . A Final Rule banning such use was issued on August 17, 1999 and became effective September 16th. The rule applies to any nonprescription colloidal silver or silver salt product claimed to be effective in preventing or treating any disease . Silver products can still be sold as "dietary supplements" provided that no health claims are made for them.

As they watched under an electron microsope, they discovered that the colloidal silver killed everything within 6 minutes. According to the information I have read on the internet, colloidal silver will kill gonorea, clamydia, all of the bacterial std's. From personal experience using colloidal silver, I believe it because its killed every infection I've ever gotten, including chronic bronchitus, bladder infection, severe ear infection, etc.

ok, sorry, but this shit is bullshit. just for startes, electron microscope can NOT be used to watch anything live. It has to be killed and prepared for the 'scope. so this statemtent is FALSE.

guys, sorry, but if it sounds too good to be true it IS NOT TRUE!!!

I have no direct information about this substance, but there is no secret antibiotic to cure any infection. be careful, use a condom, and cross your fingers.

DoctorJ

NYC

the biggest Asian city outside Asia!

With the high levels of atmospheric pollution out here you'd probably turn black within a fortnight. :Thanks3:

Be scene and not herd.

I have to be honest...I thought this was a pitch at first. I have to agree with 'prilla' though and as to other claims made - see below.

Long-term use of silver preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns ashen-gray.

Of course, the fact that a product inhibits bacteria in a laboratory culture doesn't mean it is effective (or safe) in the human body. In fact, products that kill bacteria in the laboratory would be more likely to cause argyria because they contain more silver ions that are free to deposit in the user's skin.

In October 1996, the FDA proposed to ban the use of colloidal silver or silver salts in over-the-counter products . A Final Rule banning such use was issued on August 17, 1999 and became effective September 16th. The rule applies to any nonprescription colloidal silver or silver salt product claimed to be effective in preventing or treating any disease . Silver products can still be sold as "dietary supplements" provided that no health claims are made for them.

Hi Slacker,

No supplement, oinment, potion, or vitamin can be "sold" with claims that they can cure or treat any disease - It doesn't mean that they don't either. Try eating dried cherries if you ever get a case of gout. It gets rid of my gout every time but, there are no claims on the packaging indicating its use is good for the treatment of gout - fact, it did for me. I heard about the use of dried cherries for gout on the internet.

Through my personal use of colloidal silver, I am more receptive to natural products you hear about from people who have used them and swear by them. I admit, I too had my reservations about colloidal silver claims until I drank a few glasses over a two day period and got rid of a bad gum infection from getting a popcorn kernel caught in my gumline.

I heard that colloidal silver use can turn your skin gray or blue. I don't look like a smurf yet, and I've used it a lot over the past 10 years. Are you quoteing something you read on the internet or do you know this to be fact? I'm talking about colloidal silver turning your skin blue/ashen- gray. Thanks for your reply... we all stand to benefit from eachother.

ok, sorry, but this shit is bullshit. just for startes, electron microscope can NOT be used to watch anything live. It has to be killed and prepared for the 'scope. so this statemtent is FALSE.

guys, sorry, but if it sounds too good to be true it IS NOT TRUE!!!

I have no direct information about this substance, but there is no secret antibiotic to cure any infection. be careful, use a condom, and cross your fingers.

Hi Doctor J,

I'm not a doctor, and I learned something from you in your reply, thanks in advance. I did not know that an electron microscope can not be used to watch anything live. Let me ask you this doc, under certain types of microscopes, you CAN watch live bacteria, right?

Its possible the author made a mistake by saying they watched it under an ELECTRON microsope, or perhaps, I made the mistake by quoteing the author wrong... I don't know. Lets not lose the message I was trying to convey here... The claims that colloidal silver will kill bacteria when you drink it, according to what I've read and have experienced MYSELF was the message.

If you have never tried colloidal silver yourself for a sinus infection or an ear infection, or any other type of infection - you really won't know if its "bullshit" will you? I'd use a condom too but, in addition to the condom, I'll have my colloidal silver ready to drink too. To each his own.

These statements are somewhat contradictory, due to the fact that some bacteria are anaerobes, therefore suffocation would in no way eradicate them. Not saying your colloid doesn't work, but the very nature of my profession always make me question these sort of claims, especially the "cures all ills" type. If this were the proven and researched case for colloid silver - we would all be using it, and would have been for some time I think.

When something looks/sounds too good to be true...................unfortunately it normally is!! :(

Hi prilla,

I'll get you more details and maybe you can tell me what you think... heck I don't know if the technical details are b.s. or possible, I'm not a doctor or in the medical field. I'll get back with you on the details of their claim. Thanks.

I use a 2000 yr old Ayurvedic Remedy that called Chyawanprash that has 40 different herbs and spices plus a layer of silver foil on the top. There is only a small amout of silver foil so there is no way you can get to much of it. Silver in small doses is anti bacterial and is well known in natural therapies. The beauty of this remedy is that is actually food so it is assimilated easier into the body. The brand I use (Dabur) is in a base of honey which is used as a carrier. You can get from any good Indian store.

The side effects are that it is an aphrodisiac for men. :DancingDick:

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Don't believe the hype about rare health problems associated with the use of Colloidal Silver, and don't believe the negative crap you read on the internet about long term use of "poor quality" colloidal silver use either...

If I'm to disbelieve the negative stuff, then why should I believe the positive hype - it works both ways ? At least the negative appears to have some sort of research done, whereas the positive appears to be anecdotal or as an inducement to pay for the stuff.

I have tried colloidal silver for repeated sinus infections (as a last resort, on the recommendation of a friend), and you know what...nothing happened. Mercifully, not even the skin discolouration ! I am now waiting for an operation which, I have been assured, will sort the problem out. I'm pleased that you seem to derive some sort of health benefits from it. However your original post header seemed to be an open invitation to BMs to engage in reckless sexual practice in the wild belief that a few swigs of a homeopathic remedy will cure them of any unwanted STDs. I believe the advice to be dangerous, as was similar advice by another BM that 2 tablets of Aciclovir a day will protect you from herpes.

Edited by Slacker

If I'm to disbelieve the negative stuff, then why should I believe the positive hype - it works both ways ? At least the negative appears to have some sort of research done, whereas the positive appears to be anecdotal or as an inducement to pay for the stuff.

I have tried colloidal silver for repeated sinus infections (as a last resort, on the recommendation of a friend), and you know what...nothing happened. Mercifully, not even the skin discolouration ! I am now waiting for an operation which, I have been assured, will sort the problem out. I'm pleased that you seem to derive some sort of health benefits from it. However your original post header seemed to be an open invitation to BMs to engage in reckless sexual practice in the wild belief that a few swigs of a homeopathic remedy will cure them of any unwanted STDs. I believe the advice to be dangerous, as was similar advice by another BM that 2 tablets of Aciclovir a day will protect you from herpes.

Hi Slacker,

You have a valid point about the negative stuff vs the positive stuff - your right, it does work both ways. The difference is your talking to someone who believes the hype against colloidal silver was created to discourge the use of colloidal silver by people who stand to lose money from its use not its dissuse. I'm a little bias because I've used it without having any side effects what so ever.... for 10 years.

People are going to believe what they want anyway. The difference is I'm not selling this stuff - no pitch here, I'm just wanting to share my experience with others. My header is a quote from stuff I've read off the internet. I'm advising people here to go read about colloidal silver and have stated I've never used it for any std. My opinion based on it use is simply that... just another opinion. I've also stated that I would still wrap myself up in a condom, in additon to the condom, I would drink colloidal silver. If people interpret this as an open invitation for BMs to engage in reckless sexual practice - they need to go back and read my posts again.

How did you take the colloidal silver for your sinus infection? I have a friend who has sinus allergies really bad who swears when he sprays colloidal silver up his nose... his whole head is clear in about 15 minutes. I tried spraying colloidal silver up my nose and it didn't do a thing. However, when I drink a glass of it twice a day for about 2 days, my sinuses clear right up.

The kind of sinus problems I have are clogged up, stuffy head, post nasel drip down the back of the throat, (which usually turns into bronchitus if I don't stop the drainage right away) etc. Drinking the colliodal silver worked.... a glass in the morning and evening for about 2 days fixed this problem.

I have another friend who had sinus infections who chose surgery because his sinus passages were too small. Surgery worked great for him because they opened up the sinus passages enough to prevent infections from happening. He never tried colloidal silver but, in his case, surgery fixed the root of the problem where as, my occasional (seasonal) sinus infections due to allergies were easily remedied by drinking the colloidal.

Sorry for any misunderstanding on the header... maybe I should have said "NOW READ THIS" instead.

• 4 weeks later...

I occasionally get conjunctivitis. Using the prescribed antibiotic ointment for 5 days does get rid of it. The next time I got the gluey red eyes I used Colloidal Silver as a single shot eye bath and it healed up overnite.

Well Silver will work to kill bacteria. That part is simple fact. How you get it into the places in the body to work is the trick, along with not introducing something that will also kill the host, YOU. Actually most heavy metals that can be ionized will give this effect. Most have heard the helpful properties of zinc. For a bit of proof, where you have homes with the asphalt roofing where it is humid much of the time, you will notice that all the roofing gets a black or dark gray color over the years. That is a fungus growing on the asphalt. Look just under the lead shields where your vent pipes go through the roof. If you notice, there is a streak of the original color just down stream from the vents with lead exposed. Lead also kills bacteria and fungus. Just like Silver. So you can see that the heavy metals do work. It is just keeping them specific and controlled that seems to be the hard bit.

99.99% silver could actually NOT be pure enough. It just depends on what the 0.001% is made up of. If it is arsenic, you could not like the results. And, as heavy metals go, there are many like arsenic that could be the contaminant in the silver you use. Care should be taken as has been said here, but through the ages, heavy metals have been used as miracle cures. And just because they used it in the 1600's way back then is no help. They also used arsenic then, and did routine bleeding as well. So all things in moderation is a good place to start. The silver will in fact kill bacteria and also fungus. But also remember your gut is full of bacteria 100% of the time, sitting in there helping you digest your food. Silver or any other heavy metal is NON specific. It will try and kill them all. AND in high enough concentrations will also kill the host. So use these cures with a little bit of extra knowledge.

LongPlay.... ( Chemical Engineer / Chemist )

I use a 2000 yr old Ayurvedic Remedy that called Chyawanprash that has 40 different herbs and spices plus a layer of silver foil on the top. There is only a small amout of silver foil so there is no way you can get to much of it. Silver in small doses is anti bacterial and is well known in natural therapies. The beauty of this remedy is that is actually food so it is assimilated easier into the body. The brand I use (Dabur) is in a base of honey which is used as a carrier. You can get from any good Indian store.

The side effects are that it is an aphrodisiac for men. :DancingDick:

Those this really works? And where can i get this from? Im from sweden. So i think its harder for me to find a retailer..

Those this really works? And where can i get this from? Im from sweden. So i think its harder for me to find a retailer..

Today i acutually find a place to purchase the Dabur product :P Hope it will be word it.