Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FOR THE WEST AUSSIES

Ned Kelly

Just watched the news here in WA,and i couldnt believe my eyes.

Chris Mainwaring DEAD,due to a drug overdose,today 1 October 2007

Two kids aged 6 and 8,and a stunning wife.

Fucking unbeliveable,FUCKING DRUGS.

RIP Mainy.

Ned

FFS. He only stopped playing a few years ago. The press arent saying too much on how he died. Any idea what sort of drugs?

Another life gone for nothing. Sympathies with the family

Testicles

He was a great player and a top bloke. He won two Premierships with the West Coast Eagles before injury forced him out of the game. He was supposed to fight Justin Langer in a kickboxing exhibition match in a few days. The papers are speculating that the use of ecstasy and hard training caused his death. RIP

yeah not only for west aussies us vics liked him to.

but wow! how many drug scandles/problems can you wa's come up with?

rip

Member since Dec 06.

hi ned

Mate is this true ??

I have met the guy many times and is a nice bloke ,i just cant believe he is gone .

His wife will be lost with out him as she was VERY much in love with him ,what a waste of life !!!

We through work AHG have had a lot to do with the footy teams over the years and it is sad to see a guy die so young ,i only hope that others can learn from this .

Ned i am coming to perth in the next few weeks we and any other B/Ms should catch up

alan