IGNORED

older ladies

singhasam

Does anyone else prefer older thia ladies. My oldest thai girlfriend up to now was 57, thats only 12 years older than me.

I think a lot of guys on this forum prefer younger girls - in my experience older women have a lot more to offer and they are much more experienced when it comes to bed time.

i like them farm fresh with chicken shit still between there toes. I like teaching.

• Haha 1

i like them farm fresh with chicken shit still between there toes. I like teaching.

Ok, an older woman may not look so good - but they sure make you a better breakfast in the morning

• Haha 1

Concerning the complete menue I like to stay with young and fresh ones. However, BJ is another thing. For that I had some really nice experiences with older (40+) ladies. Absolutely professional skills...can be recommended :-)

Cheers

Baba

How fresh bryan?what age?

Concerning the complete menue I like to stay with young and fresh ones. However, BJ is another thing. For that I had some really nice experiences with older (40+) ladies. Absolutely professional skills...can be recommended :-)

Cheers

Baba

Look for the old ones with complete sets of removable dentures. They give the best blow jobs and can deep-throat the biggest dick without doing any damage to it. Most young TGs are hopeless at giving BJ, in my opinion. :P

Look for the old ones with complete sets of removable dentures. They give the best blow jobs and can deep-throat the biggest dick without doing any damage to it. Most young TGs are hopeless at giving BJ, in my opinion. :P

I just think older thai ladies look good naked - my ex girlfriends mother is 67 and she still looks good in her swim suit

How fresh bryan?what age?

most the girls i have ended up with are about 19-21. I dont care about there age, providing the rapport is good and they dont speak much english. Farm fresh is the way forward.

When I was there last my girl was 28 to my measly 19 years. Does that count? :P

I won't say thats bad, imo gaps like 20 years will really count

OMG--If i wanted a dryed up old twat I would not have moved here, just stayed in my country..I agree old birds need love to and for a young dude it should certainly be free~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Anything above 24 and upto 30 or so is OK. The younger ones are mostly fussy...(Maybe because me no hansum man!)

Anything above 24 and upto 30 or so is OK. The younger ones are mostly fussy...(Maybe because me no hansum man!)

I am always pleasantly surprised when an older thai lady - over 70 - undresses. I just find older women that much more interesting. Ok, they maybe a little dry during sex but with plenty lubrication they are just like any 50 or 60 year old.

I am always pleasantly surprised when an older thai lady - over 70 - undresses. I just find older women that much more interesting. Ok, they maybe a little dry during sex but with plenty lubrication they are just like any 50 or 60 year old.

You're not very good at this are you :Blah2:

• 10 years later...
On 10/1/2007 at 09:04, baba said:

Cheers

Baba

This I agree with. The younger ones are duds with the BJ most of the time. Unless you're at the BJ bar of course. I had an 18 yr old last time and I was like "What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Maybe I can help". lol

Even though she had little skills, her mouth looked really good on my junk. Plus the younger ones pussies are sweet.

I never discriminant based on age or anything for the matter. If at the moment, I find something I like,  I will go for it. Older ladies overall do provide better value, but there are also many young ladies who provide great value as well. Most times, its actually how you behave and act towards them, if your fun with them or not - directly reflects the type of value they would provide back to you.

Benjamin Franklin had a lot to say on the issue.  I think he somewhat preferred older ladies. Once he said that all cats look grey in the dark.. and something about older women and not having to worry about them running off.  However, I just have to say that I dont think Ben ever made it to Pattaya which may have changed his calculus on the subject.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aswang1 said:

Benjamin Franklin had a lot to say on the issue.  I think he somewhat preferred older ladies. Once he said that all cats look grey in the dark.. and something about older women and not having to worry about them running off.  However, I just have to say that I dont think Ben ever made it to Pattaya which may have changed his calculus on the subject.

In more ways than one for sure!!!!!!!!  

franklin.jpg

On 10/2/2007 at 01:20, singhasam said:

I just think older thai ladies look good naked - my ex girlfriends mother is 67 and she still looks good in her swim suit

I'm not sure I want to see a Thai woman in a 67 year old swimsuit.....