IGNORED

new boat.

Skalliwag

Just got a new boat.Like the name?Anyone think of a better one.And yes,she was lucky.We caught a ton of fishfile://localhost/Users/steve/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Masters/2012/08/05/20120805-181356/CAM_0157.JPG

CAM_0157.JPG

Nice

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Looks like the outskirts of Pattaya in the background to me. 55555555

You gonna bring this nice craft to LOS?

Hahaha,would love to but no.The tax would kill it.Barclay Sound.West Coast of Vancouver Island.Last week.lol

Sorry I had to!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Hahaha,would love to but no.The tax would kill it.Barclay Sound.West Coast of Vancouver Island.Last week.lol

Just for your info NO import TAX for boats now in Thailand only VAT 7%.

Just got a new boat.Like the name?Anyone think of a better one.And yes,she was lucky.We caught a ton of fishfile://localhost/Users/steve/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Masters/2012/08/05/20120805-181356/CAM_0157.JPG

I admire your enthusiasm but I doubt that it will make it to Thailand. :Think1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Sorry I had to!

I can't see the link on my iPad.Can you send it to me another way...or do I really not want to see it?

I can't see the link on my iPad.Can you send it to me another way...or do I really not want to see it?

Blame apples dislike of flash for that I guess!!

avaSdC0QOUM <- paste that into youtube search, it should be the first item 'I'm on a boat (explicit version)' If I had a boat I'd play it every time I left harbour.

RULES

1NQq.gif

Have a bit of faith. It's amazing what a positive mental attitude can achieve --> http://bwsailing.com/cc/2011/11/30/slow-steady-72-year-old-crosses-the-atlantic-in-no-rush/

RULES

1NQq.gif

Always been considered unlucky (no pun) to change a boats name

Yeah I heard that as well,but the missus didn't like the name it was before,and as you might imagine,she didn't care much about that.lol

Have a bit of faith. It's amazing what a positive mental attitude can achieve --> http://bwsailing.com/cc/2011/11/30/slow-steady-72-year-old-crosses-the-atlantic-in-no-rush/

Holy shite.Now that's a trip.Cool,will pass this one along to a sailing buddy of mine.

Blame apples dislike of flash for that I guess!!

avaSdC0QOUM <- paste that into youtube search, it should be the first item 'I'm on a boat (explicit version)' If I had a boat I'd play it every time I left harbour.

Hahaha,what the Faaark was that.Thats awsome.

Jus had my bro and sis here from Newcastle.Caught a ton of fish,and of course,drank a ton of beer.But you are absolutely correct,it would not make it.Fucking thing is 18 us gallons per hour to run.Oh well.Keep burnin.