IGNORED

Need help on my hotel choice in Phuket please

kissme

Hi guys ! I usually use to stay in Pattaya in hotel LK Empress on Beach road but in october I am moving to Phuket. I hope the weather will be ok. I really dont know Phuket.

I am staying in Phuket one week before moving to somewhere else more relaxing for some more days. Krabi may be. I am going to have fun in Phuket with my own Thai sex bomb for one week.

I'll enjoy my holidays with my Thai girl BUT...as we all know with Thai girls this can change and I may need a girl friendly hotel.

I need a 4 stars hotel in Phuket, on the beach and with a big swiming pool NEAR the night life, Disco, Live music bars...I want to have lot of fun. I like a room with a good terrace or big balcony. I 'd appreciate jaccuzzi and the best would be a jaccuzzi on terrace.

I have a first selection with Burasari Resort - Honeymoon room EDIT : Seems a non girlfriendly hotel !

Any suggestion please ? Thanks

Edited by kissme

If 4 star I recommend highly the Kee Resort, please find below the link:

http://www.thekeeresort.com/

The Kee is 2 years old and very modern. The rooms are spacious.

It's some 200m from the beach and there is a connecting Soi to the Soi Bangla with all the bars. When you check in with your gf in a double room there is no problem. If changing the girl every night, there will be an extra charge of B500. But you prefer the 4 star, then the extra B500 does not matter.

As kash buc said the Salathai is a good choice but not a 4 star hotel. Agoda gives them 3star. The hotel shows its age now but it's not shappy or run down. The location is in a quiet Soi and little bit more away from the action than the Kee.

I stayed Sala Thai, ok rooms, nice pool. They have some deluxe rooms at the back which are very nice, the standard rooms are pretty ah, standard.

The ones right on the beach are the best. If you check wotif or latestays you can get some good rates. Somehow we managed to get great rates - at Xmas week......

Try BYD Lofts ,it is a boutique hotel with luxury apartments.It will impress the girls ,no joiners fee.Instead of a juccuzi

you can book an apartment with direct access to the swimming pool(24 hours)

2nd BYD, but just a side note. Make sure you read up on the costs, etc. for Phuket before you go. I went thinking prices for taxi, food, girls would be the same as Pattaya. Definitely wrong. This is more of a resort town (maybe where Pattaya is heading) where everyone is out to gouge you (in my opinion) even more than in Pattaya

Edited by Texas Skibum

Thank you guys for the informations. They seems pretty good places to be for me. I ll check this.

I ll stay only 5 days in Phuket then I go to Krabi/Railay at Railay Great View Resort to relax a bit. I hope to have some crazy parties with my girl in Phuket.

May be out of topic but any advices please on place to go to have nightlife fun with a girl ? Disco, shows, bars and discos with live music ? I celebrate my birthday while there. Any special place for this occasion like a disco with good VIP loundge where I can boom boom my beauty "on the site" ? Where would you go with a girl to enjoy special night with lot of fun ? Thanks !