IGNORED

Charming Inn Hotel

jogsuk

Hi,

i stayed in the Charming Inn last March, at that time the rooms were 850 Baht per night, the rooms seem to have been renovated quite recently, the air con unit looked brand new the rooms are pretty basic but clean, on the down side the beds are twin ones on a wooden frame. It has a nice swimming pool on the ground floor, safety boxes at the reception, a restuarant that does room service. If you can get a room on the left side you have a nice sea view, bearing in mind some of the hotels charge extra for this. Overall i think this hotel if it stays at this price is excellent value in a really good location.

• 3 years later...

Do somebody have a link from there webpage?

I don't think they have a webpage my friend only phone number, unless

someone else knows different.

Stayed on my first visit to Pattaya was pretty basic really.

Clean and good price but there are better places to stay for a few more baht i usuall stay at the flipper lodge

or Pattaya Bay Resort now check them out both got roof top pools

read this

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g293919-d1228583-r34206178-Charming_Inn_Hotel-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Edited by the_gas

• 3 months later...