Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for condo minimum 46 sq m for under million?

yoko

Thats nirun, wich is absolutely the worst place you can buy in. Wouldnt suprise me if it collapse within 5 years.

(not sure is nirun, zoom in the map , looks further away from the main road )

just showing they are to find if looking ......, not arguing the standards ," i know can not find a diamond for the price for glass , but not all can buy diamond....." just showing they are (few) around :Think1:

few months ago , VT 1 condo sold for 700 000 bht 32m² nice one ...depends on moment & needs from seller.....

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

come on dude, dont lie, i know exactly what commisions can be like

100000 for a 700 k worth condo, I WAS THERE DUDE

easy money for you, everybody can do it, you dont have to be especially smart for that, but that is why the selling market is in a shitter, because of people like you....

dont act like oh you are a honest guy like lawyers are dude, same league....

sorry do you have any bad business deal gone bad with altec123?You are very insulting and rude.Do you even know him?There are bad and god in every business.You say you dont have to be smart to do that work?So why the hell are you asking anyone here?????

If you are so smart then are you sure smart enough to find one yourself?

Yoko, you do not know what you are talking about. The commission rate on a 1.6 million baht sale is no where near 200,000 baht, it is 80,000 baht. Typical commission rates here in Pattaya are 5%, which is lower than those in the U.S. and other western countries. Realtors work very hard for their money by marketing properties and finding qualified buyers or renters.

Personally, if someone came to see me and asked for assistance on finding what you are after, I would decline to represent them, because it does not exist and I would be wasting my time. I am sure that other agents will agree with me. However, with reasonable expectations, I would be happy to find you an excellent

value on a condominium, because I have many great properties. If you choose not to use an agent that is

your decision and good luck finding what you are after, you are going to need it. Have a good day.

Commission rates in the UK are normally between 1%-1.5% for agents

Most agents in my exp are bull shitters

dont insult my intelligence, please, i know for a fact that some scamme realtor came to my room in pattaya and i had to show it to him because owner asked me

he was presenting it to some black chick for 800k and the old guy was selling it for 700k, so that is 100k commision

please, pattaya is full of crooks, i see another condo selling for 2,2 but on realtor crook site it was mentioned 2.65 million

that is like 450000 profit

thank god these crooks dont sell that many flats

and stupid people still use them and loose money, it is so easy to put an advertisment on the net and not pay the crook's share

AND I DID NOT WANT AN ANSWER FROM SOME CROOK REALTOR, HE WOULD SELL NIRUN JAIL CELL AND PRESENT IT AS A HIGH END CONDO

PRETTY PLEASE DUDE, I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY

I am asking politely the owners of condo, not the commision crooks

thanks

Edited by yoko

thanks

Im the owner of many condos in Pattaya and I can tell you again, you are wrong, a jail cell like nirun is the most you will get for that price. Like Altec already mentioned, what you want does NOT exist ! Expand your budget by a couple of 100k and you might succeed.

• 3 weeks later...

Yoko i have been looking at the purchase of at least 40sqm condo,at under 1mil you will be looking at 30sqm down if you want a condo in good building/area,you could try the darkside or look for one that needs renovation.also i would rent before buy to see why the price may be too good to be true,there are many traps for the unwary.

Here was one 42 sqm in Baan Suan Lalana in Jomtien, 4km from Tesco southwards. Their room layout is good, you wouldn't miss 4 sqm. Nice gardens, two 25m x 12.5m swimming pools and one smaller one. If you go out there and look around for sale signs, you'll find some for as little as 700k, also ask in the two offices.

http://www.thaiproperty.com/for_sale/condos/pattaya/Jomtien/Baan-Suan-Lalana-SOLD_1892.html

omg, i am not interested in buying small units !

Yeh good luck @16oooTHB psm....

tried myself and had no luck...come up a bit to say 1.2M THB..might have more scope

dont insult my intelligence, please, i know for a fact that some scamme realtor came to my room in pattaya and i had to show it to him because owner asked me

he was presenting it to some black chick for 800k and the old guy was selling it for 700k, so that is 100k commision

please, pattaya is full of crooks, i see another condo selling for 2,2 but on realtor crook site it was mentioned 2.65 million

that is like 450000 profit

thank god these crooks dont sell that many flats

and stupid people still use them and loose money, it is so easy to put an advertisment on the net and not pay the crook's share

AND I DID NOT WANT AN ANSWER FROM SOME CROOK REALTOR, HE WOULD SELL NIRUN JAIL CELL AND PRESENT IT AS A HIGH END CONDO

PRETTY PLEASE DUDE, I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY

thanks

Yoko, you are quite rude but suspect that is more a personallity thing, where are you from, I guess somewhere in ASIA? You also have a point regarding the potential for estate companies to skim off too much cream. I know of one case where the company was acting as the seller agent as well as he buyer agent which is normal but he was taking commission at both ends. I am not saying all Estate Agents are bad and they do provide all the footwork for the transaction but do agree if you can find a direct sale option from the buyer you will end up with the best deal. To any Estate Agent ready to flame me, don't bother. I think you are in a trade that demands effort on your side to gain confidence and that can be only varified by recommendation.

Edited by tourasia

Here was one 42 sqm in Baan Suan Lalana in Jomtien, 4km from Tesco southwards. Their room layout is good, you wouldn't miss 4 sqm. Nice gardens, two 25m x 12.5m swimming pools and one smaller one. If you go out there and look around for sale signs, you'll find some for as little as 700k, also ask in the two offices.

http://www.thaiprope...-SOLD_1892.html

I have one here

It's really funny when someone comes on sweet as pie asking advice and when they don't get the answer they want they stamp their feet, clench their fists and have a tantrum like a 9 year old girl. LOL.

It's really funny when someone comes on sweet as pie asking advice and when they don't get the answer they want they stamp their feet, clench their fists and have a tantrum like a 9 year old girl. LOL.

Or a Lady boy!!!