IGNORED

Looking for condo minimum 46 sq m for under million?

yoko

Anybody selling condo for under million around 50 sq m?

It needs to have a pool, and I would prefer many windows like corner room

can be around skukhumvit around tesco or big c iin pattaya

Buy 2 nirun condo (26m²)besides eachother (if you can find) and break tru to one unit...

They have pools & corner units and i arround Big C extra (ex carrefour)

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

You'll probably have to buy somewhere in the darkside for that price and size.

They are out there, but you have to look hard and find out who is in need of fast cash!!

A friend just picked up one on Pratamnak Soi 6 for 900k 2 yrs old..

I may have one soon.......

They are out there, but you have to look hard and find out who is in need of fast cash!!

A friend just picked up one on Pratamnak soi 6 for 900k 2 yrs old..

I may have one soon.......

how big? 50 sq m?

i am looking in sukhumvit area corner room if somebody is selling for like 800k, i have cash

Edited by yoko

I seriously doubt you will find any condo in this area at 16,000 baht per square meter. At 800,000 you are more than likely looking at a unit about 27 meters.

I have to agree with altec. Even a nirun condo costs more most of the time. And thats living in a true shithole if you ask me... Darkside is around 20-30k per sqm for new units. You might want to have a look at that. CC condo 1 on Soi siam sold 34 sqm one beds for a little less than a million and 28 sqm studios for 750k-800k. CC condo 2 is coming on Soi Kao Noi. 6 buildings, slightly more in price but still very doable. Sale starts in September. CC condo 1 was sold out very quick. Wouldnt wait too long with this project eighter when interested.

Edited by TheLostShark

I've a couple that will be up for sale closer to the new year...both are smaller units but priced well, both condo's would offer a good 10% return without having to charge extortionate rents

omg, i am not interested in buying small units !

For under 1 million baht that's all you are going to get.

The least expensive listing that I have for a condo 46 square meters and larger is 1.6 million. What you are looking for simply does not exist.

You should be in Pattaya for this and everybody recommend to rent first.

I will be in Patts in November and intend to do exactly research.

Wait until the condo bubble bursts.

Wait until the condo bubble bursts.

hahaha how longs a piece of string?

You might find what your looking for in Pattaya plaza condo buildings which are located just off sukhumvit rd past the bus station, past Pattaya klang. Have pool too although the buildings do look bit run down but cheap units compared to the over priced units in Pattaya/Jomtien.

Will wait for the bubble to burst as theyre simply building too many small condos for too few buyers (apart from property agents and re-sellers).

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

With the exception of prime real estate, condos are easy to buy, difficult to rent year round, and very hard to sell. Also, consider what will happen to the market if the Euro crisis negatively effects the Russian economy.

plenty of ifs and buts and with respect the same things been said for nearly the last 10 years...no country is safe of potential pitfalls..so what do people do? put their life on hold for a maybe?

the key is the price you invest, if it's a larger amount you have more to lose...with smaller investments that are well picked its harder to lose money..the old putting all your eggs in 1 basket rings true

cheaper units are easier to rent out with year long leases to either retired expats on a budget or professional thais

the euro has dropped and there's still investments to be Made in Thailand, when the euro market eventually improves again then you'll see a rise in builds in thailand again...but the value will have risen again..when will the euro market improve? who knows? so what do people do just wait? 5, 10, 15, 20 years? who knows? but life's for living

The least expensive listing that I have for a condo 46 square meters and larger is 1.6 million. What you are looking for simply does not exist.

YES BECAUSE YOU PUT AT LEAST 200000 IN YOUR POCKET, i just hate these realtors, greedy b......s

lower your damn commision and somebody will actualy buy

YES BECAUSE YOU PUT AT LEAST 200000 IN YOUR POCKET, i just hate these realtors, greedy b......s

lower your damn commision and somebody will actualy buy

Yoko, you do not know what you are talking about. The commission rate on a 1.6 million baht sale is no where near 200,000 baht, it is 80,000 baht. Typical commission rates here in Pattaya are 5%, which is lower than those in the U.S. and other western countries. Realtors work very hard for their money by marketing properties and finding qualified buyers or renters.

Personally, if someone came to see me and asked for assistance on finding what you are after, I would decline to represent them, because it does not exist and I would be wasting my time. I am sure that other agents will agree with me. However, with reasonable expectations, I would be happy to find you an excellent value on a condominium, because I have many great properties. If you choose not to use an agent that is your decision and good luck finding what you are after, you are going to need it. Have a good day.

come on dude, dont lie, i know exactly what commisions can be like

100000 for a 700 k worth condo, I WAS THERE DUDE

easy money for you, everybody can do it, you dont have to be especially smart for that, but that is why the selling market is in a shitter, because of people like you....

dont act like oh you are a honest guy like lawyers are dude, same league....

come on dude, dont lie, i know exactly what commisions can be like

100000 for a 700 k worth condo, I WAS THERE DUDE

easy money for you, everybody can do it, you dont have to be especially smart for that, but that is why the selling market is in a shitter, because of people like you....

dont act like oh you are a honest guy like lawyers are dude, same league....

3 to 5% is normal Yoko... What you saw is NOT the norm in Pattaya. I suggest you do more research before even thinking of buying a unit in Pattaya because you clearly have no idea about the current market prices...