IGNORED

>>Ace Cafe 30 Baht Afternoon Delight<<

spicymartin

I have been shown the error of my ways! I am still nothing more than a money grabbing black hearted blood sucking leech of a bar owner. I therefore change my Happy Hours prices, with immediate effect, to those you now see below.

Ace Cafe Happy Hours, every day 3pm till 7pm:

Heineken: 50 baht

San Mig Light: 50 baht

Tiger: 40 baht

Singha: 40 baht

Chang: 30 baht

Leo: 30 baht

Draught Chang: 40 baht

No, we have no pussy to play with, just a great place to meet up with some pals for an afternoon piss-up..... you can even bring your missus!!

Map.jpg

Edited by spicymartin

So we all know that a Thai run gaff will put their prices UP during low season..... what do we do? Read on!

Ace Cafe Happy Hours, every day 3pm till 7pm:

Heineken: 55 baht

San Mig Light: 55 baht

Tiger: 50 baht

Singha: 50 baht

Chang: 45 baht

Leo: 45 baht

Draught Chang: 40 baht

No, we have no pussy to play with, just a great place to meet up with some pals for an afternoon piss-up..... you can even bring your missus!!

Been in a couple of times but haven't bumped into you yet,very nice bar and a defo place for an afternoon swallay.

GET GIRLS!!

Cheers

Elway

Cheapest afternoon piss-up in town?

I think that Fantasy Bar, just across the way in the complex can lay claim to that particular title.

Every beer on the menu is 40 Baht per bottle, except Archa which is 60 baht for a large bottle. These are the 'standard' prices for this place, not just happy 'hour'.

It's not a 'cheap' bar though. It's very well appointed with air con, very relaxing leather sofas and some lovely ladies to snuggle up with. LDs are a simple 30 baht premium on the standard drink price.

I've heard a number of good reports about the Ace Cafe though and must get round to paying a visit sometime.

Like a lot here I am an afternoon drinker so I'll be along d'rectly! :)

I usually go into town to the Jack tar which has the same set up as Martins place.

The fantasy bar is no competition , I would think unless you particularly like Germans , Scandinavians and rather snotty young girls or old hags . Cheepness isn't evrything! :P

• 2 weeks later...

30 baht for a bottle of ice cold Chang or Leo? You'd better believe it!

Ace cafe, Jomtien.