IGNORED

Sabai Lodge or Pattaya Bay Resort

bongoz

heading back to Pattaya 17 Nov have stayed at Sabai Lodge before and liked it very much......1450 / nt deluxe pool but im looking at the pattaya bay resort but it does seem out of the way and might be noisy..................Any suggestions :P

heading back to Pattaya 17 Nov have stayed at Sabai Lodge before and liked it very much......1450 / nt deluxe pool but im looking at the pattaya bay resort but it does seem out of the way and might be noisy..................Any suggestions :Bravo1:

Have seen the Pattaya bay resort but never stay there, I like the sabai lodge, if you book it when you get there and are staying for a few days you will get it cheaper than that, I have had a small room there for 800 a night before, plus you say about the deluxe pool there are 3-4 pools you can use when you stay at the sabai.

Hope this helps

Darren

à¸à¸±à¸šà¸™à¸²à¸—ีอันà¹à¸ªà¸™à¸¢à¸´à¹ˆà¸‡à¹ƒà¸«à¸à¹ˆ

My Pattaya Bay Resort room was nice but rather small.

It's all tile so I could hear every time someone moved a chair in the room above. If I spoke drunk German, I could have followed the entire conversations in the next rooms.

It's all tile so I could hear every time someone moved a chair in the room above. If I spoke drunk German, I could have followed the entire conversations in the next rooms.

I haven't stayed at the Pattaya Bay Resort (yet)...but I had exactly the same problem at Sabai Lodge last September. All tiled rooms doesn't help the matter, but soundproofing hotel rooms seems to be a lost art in Pattaya !