Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cha am hotels and nightlife etc.

I'm in Pattaya now and thinking of taking side-trip somewhere (1 week or something like that). One mamasan recommended Cha am. Told briefly that there is a bar scene (quite small but it is there) and nice beach and so on and worth of visit

Anybody can recommend any hotels or guesthouses there?

And also all kind of advices ad highly appreciated.

For what its worth I would skip this part Matey, and either carry on for another 40 Mins into Hua Hin, or forget it completely.

Taxi is going to be around 2500--3000 Baht and nearly all hotels are on the Left as you enter with most being Resorts and not GF.

If you are looking ar a Week why not go overland to Samui or One of the other Islands or Fly. This would be far better and taking off the Taxi Fare you are almost paying the Ticket price.

Chaing Mai id a great place which can be reached via Air or again overland depends how Adventurous you are.

I am sure the Lady likes Cham Am most Thai do it is a laid back up-market resort in Thai eyes but for a Monger Hmmmm not really

As they say in the Bars Up to you :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers

Ghosty

It is thai family stuff.... Make own mind up,,,,,,, very quiet

hmm, maybe I skip the Cha am idea after all :(

Actually this mamasan told that Hua hin would be more expensive. And also minibus service is available to Cha am, like 500baht.

But anyway, I think I skip Cha am.

To Samui I'm going later this year, November.

Now have to think of other destination. Or maybe I just stay in pattaya...

..and thank you for reply!

hmm, maybe I skip the Cha am idea after all :(

Actually this mamasan told that Hua hin would be more expensive. And also minibus service is available to Cha am, like 500baht.

But anyway, I think I skip Cha am.

To Samui I'm going later this year, November.

Now have to think of other destination. Or maybe I just stay in pattaya...

..and thank you for reply!

No problem Matey wise choice.

If I had to pick then Chaing Mai would be my choice but why do you not spend a few days in Bangers.

Many Members on this Board have never been surprisingly and know FA about how good it is with Bloody stacks to do.

The Women are more Hot the Vibe much more Cosmopolitan and other than Pats offering the Sea and Cheaper prices Bangkok rules every time.

I always start and spend a few days both at the start and end of my Trips and have even just spent time in Bangers not moving anywhere else.

I did a few TR about exploits One listed below if you want to get an idea how I wasted the Hours. Shout us up if you want more info Mate

Ghosty

Chiang mai might be my destination. In Bangkok I'll stay a few nights in late October..

I think I can found a lot of hotel recommendations here in forum..

Edited by Jake74

Soi bus stop in Cha Am is were the bars are & guesthouses for you to stay, It's ok for a couple of days, then Hua Hin is a 30 minute drive and has more to do, it's not a bad break from Pattaya and only around 4 hours away

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK